What's new

What do you think about kickcoin ( kickex )

Sam86

Familiar Face
Mar 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was registered on the kickex and i got 50.000 free kick token but i dont know much about this. The kickex beta is still blocked and can not be used and wait for the released.

Whos here have tried on KICKEX.COM

I didn't heard about this website you didn't tell us if it's an exchange or a PTC platform it will be better
if you provide more informations about it so we can help

Never heard about this coin before so it probably a new coin that was not launched yet. You probably received the coins from an airdrop, so you should wait until the coin is released on to an exchange

This is the first time that I am hearing about this kickex.com but I don't really have much faith in it as I don't think that it would be that successful because it's not a solid cryptocurrency investment.

So many of these cryptocurrencies do not have any single solution or problem to solved. Because of this we won't likely sees a lot of people putting up their efforts to invest or buy coins like this.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back