What's new

What do you expect to see from basic attention token (BAT) in 2021??

I haven't really seen or heard much about this coin until I got on this forum but I'll definitely look into it and see if the project is still viable.
Majority of these new projects have the tendency to go under just after coming up on board.

I am not really expecting so much from this coin, because it does not have so much popularity , and people will not want to waste their time on something that will not really add value to them ..

In this cryptocurrency game anything can happen. Infact the most useless coin today can turn out to make you fortune tomorrow.

Do you know that someone had over a million dogecoin when it was still at cents. Recently the price of Dogecoin went up and he's regretting selling it off. That amount of dogecoins would have given him 47million naira.

As for BAT, we don't know what might happen. But anything is possible.
The crypto currency market is quite unpredictable to an extent, but you can still leverage on the opportunity as made available in the market. The BAT token is quite a promising token and you should take advantage of it.

it is not even up to a shit coin at all , and I do not really think people should even bother about how to make some profit from it , because it is obvious that the coin will never appreciate in value .

The basic attention token research in the future based on the numbers of users that it gained recently. Majorly it is very important to invest in this particular coin for a future profit.

It is going to be important for the basic attention token team to try to expand to other countries. They have been around for quite some time now and they are some countries that the services is not available there.

There is every possibility that the talking rise in the future because it seems that so many people are now using it to trade in the cryptocurrency and as a result of the fact that it is being used it will soon be recognised.

I expect to see the coin grow very fast in the cryptocurrency market because that is the best way truck track the performance of a coin and know if it is worth investing on or not.

Well I don't really know much about the cryptocurrency BAT yet but I'm sure it would take a few more time for it to get to the level of BNB and the rest.
I don't even think it will get to that level. Basic attention token is owned by brave browser and that is the only thing I know about it and the utility is not really that much.

as the name implies, i believe it is just an attention seeking token, because as at today in 2022, the token is as worthless as the k in knife. i do not give so much credence to all this new coins flying around because i do not believe in the project

as the name implies, i believe it is just an attention seeking token, because as at today in 2022, the token is as worthless as the k in knife. i do not give so much credence to all this new coins flying around because i do not believe in the project
LoL, you need to understand that many cryptocurrency projects are Ponzi schemes. I don't think that this particular one is a Ponzi scheme but it does not have much utility and therefore, it is not advisable to invest on at this moment. This is why I always take my profit during bull seasons.

First of all , the most important thing that will help me determine the possibility of investing in any cryptocurrency is the possibility of generating profit from it . I haven't carry out a research concerning the basic attention token before.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back