What's new

What do you do when the money stops coming in?

I think that relaxing is cool. However, the main thing is the fact that you must work or you will run out of money. So, until or unless you generate passive income, you have to work in order to make money. You may also save money and invest the money in order to generate passive income.
Yea well I work a lot in my offline job money online is just a bonus to me

This is one of the reason why I will always be grateful to my mother who did her very best to let me call cultivate the habit of saving when I was still a kid. It helped me growing up because when I come to saving, it is something that I do very well. I save at least 15% of my earnings every month.
That is a decent amount of money that you are saving, that will allow you to grow financially and have security in your life in addition to probably not having to depend on debt and have healthy finances, it is a very good teaching that your mother gave you, you should be grateful.

That is a decent amount of money that you are saving, that will allow you to grow financially and have security in your life in addition to probably not having to depend on debt and have healthy finances, it is a very good teaching that your mother gave you, you should be grateful.

One of the good things that my savings have helped me to do is been able to set up my agricultural poultry farming and fish farming. I have managed it in operation for 6 years and I currently have five workers who are helping me to run the business.

One of the good things that my savings have helped me to do is been able to set up my agricultural poultry farming and fish farming. I have managed it in operation for 6 years and I currently have five workers who are helping me to run the business.
Oh, those are very good news, so you have a thriving business thanks to your habit of saving, I hope you're doing very well, I guess so, since you already have a few workers working for you, that's the difference that saving can make in your life, you're a good example of it, I'm really happy for you.

I think that anyone can make good money online. The fact of the matter remains that it depends a lot on your savings as well. You have to earn money and save money as well in order to make sure that you use your money in the right manner.

Oh, those are very good news, so you have a thriving business thanks to your habit of saving, I hope you're doing very well, I guess so, since you already have a few workers working for you, that's the difference that saving can make in your life, you're a good example of it, I'm really happy for you.

Thank my friend @riberet19 I must tell you that within the first two years of running the business, it wasn't easy at all. I had some setbacks due to massive deaths I had in the business. Having a good mentor who supported and helped me to get through the difficult phase.

Thank my friend @riberet19 I must tell you that within the first two years of running the business, it wasn't easy at all. I had some setbacks due to massive deaths I had in the business. Having a good mentor who supported and helped me to get through the difficult phase.
Don't you have to thank friend, on the other hand, what do you mean by mass deaths? Employees died at the beginning of your business? It is normal that the first years are difficult to start in any business, but can you tell me what happened? if you want to, of course.

First and foremost i would check if there is anything on my part that is stopping me from getting enough pay, if the fault is not from me, the only thing i can do is look for more ways i can use in getting more money.

Don't you have to thank friend, on the other hand, what do you mean by mass deaths? Employees died at the beginning of your business? It is normal that the first years are difficult to start in any business, but can you tell me what happened? if you want to, of course.

Massive death - death of over 100 few weeks old chick. God forbid any of my workers dying especially when they are on the job. The massive deaths of those birds nearly crippled the business for me. I wouldn't have been able to do it on my own with my mentor.

Massive death - death of over 100 few weeks old chick. God forbid any of my workers dying especially when they are on the job. The massive deaths of those birds nearly crippled the business for me. I wouldn't have been able to do it on my own with my mentor.
Okay now I understand it better, well it was a misfortune that you had to go through, but apparently you could solve it and move forward, that's the important thing after all, in business there will always be setbacks, it's up to you to solve them.

Okay now I understand it better, well it was a misfortune that you had to go through, but apparently you could solve it and move forward, that's the important thing after all, in business there will always be setbacks, it's up to you to solve them.

Yeah, that's very correct. Why it was very difficult at the time was because I had no other means of getting funds to inject into the business after having that big loss. The financial support which I got was the only way it was possible for me to move forward.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back