What's new

What do you do for fun outside of forums?

AJH

Familiar Face
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We all have lives outside of the internet (I hope)! :) So, wherever you are, what do you do for fun outside of forums? Do you play a sport, shop, exercise, etc...? For me, I write. I love to write articles and have written several books over the years. I also LOVE going to the movies, and drinking coffee in the mountains relaxing!

Your turn!

I play video games with my friends, we do it as a daily thing and it can even take several hours, its an MMORPG game called Lineage 2 it's really enjoyable, you basically make friends get new levels and new stuff fight against other people and etcetera... the sad thing is that since we have school we have less hours to play with each other but I guess that's how life is and there's nothing we can do about it.

I do a lot of things for fun outside of forums, but my favorite thing is to cook. I love cooking and baking, and it's one of the ways I relax and unwind.

I also love watching TV shows and movies, especially comedies. My favorite show is The Office (US), but I also love Friends, Arrested Development, 30 Rock, and Modern Family. And all the Marvel movies!

I also like going on hikes in nature with my family. We live near some beautiful parks, so we go hiking pretty often. It's really nice to just get out there and enjoy some fresh air and sunshine!

We all have lives outside of the internet (I hope)! :) So, wherever you are, what do you do for fun outside of forums? Do you play a sport, shop, exercise, etc...? For me, I write. I love to write articles and have written several books over the years. I also LOVE going to the movies, and drinking coffee in the mountains relaxing!

Your turn!
I use to go back to my daily activities because forum is part time job for me, therefore I work with another people to acquire more knowledge.

Your turn!
Beside internet and online jobs I usually love playing sports like football especially when I am with family members and playing together, this is the best hobby for me.

Most of my time is spent on forums posting and going around different forums but when I am away from forums I am either writing articles as I am trying to better my article writing after being away from it for a few years or I am gaming and playing video games on my Xbox or sometimes I play mobile games away from forums as well.

Your turn!

I watch football, play games and ensure that I go out to drink with friends. Those are the ways that I relax and have fun whenever I am feeling bored and need to relax. The good thing is relaxing helps you to achieve better things in life.

There are so many things that I can get into whenever I'm not feeling like being on forums posting and engaging in discussions. I can easily watch movies, TV shows, play music or even go out to hang out with my friends.

I usually try and make out time to spend with my friends from time to time because everything is not always about work.

I love swimming more than any other outdoor activities. If I'm not using forums but wish to be outdoor, I might go for a swim depending on how the weather is. If I'm not going out, I'll be at home either sleeping or watching TV shows.

I catch some fun with my friends and colleague at work place. There is a lot that keeps me going aside forums and social media.

I watch football, play games and ensure that I go out to drink with friends. Those are the ways that I relax and have fun whenever I am feeling bored and need to relax. The good thing is relaxing helps you to achieve better things in life.

It is a very good thing that we are in the season of football right now especially with the English Premier League being played. I love watching Premier League so much that every weekend I wouldn't miss any match as long as I have a free schedule to be able to watch all those matches that are being played in English Premier League.

I catch some fun with my friends and colleague at work place. There is a lot that keeps me going aside forums and social media.

Introverts find it more satisfying to be online in many places to spend their time more than they are willing to go out and mingle with others. Thank God, I'm not an introvert because I love being out to enjoy myself. If it's how they love to enjoy themselves, I guess it works for them.

I love swimming more than any other outdoor activities. If I'm not using forums but wish to be outdoor, I might go for a swim depending on how the weather is. If I'm not going out, I'll be at home either sleeping or watching TV shows.

I just downloaded the complete season of Reacher. I'm planning on starting to watch the TV series today in the night once I'm done with everything I have to do. It will be a good time to get off forums and have a good time with the TV show.

When I am not working on my own forums and someone else's forums, I work on my blogs. I maintain multiple blogs and I need to frequently write blog posts. Since I enjoy writing, writing is also a fun activity. When I am not in a mood to write and want to have fun, I cook food and eat food. I enjoy cooking and eating.

It is always very important for someone to find time and rest whenever they are not doing anything that is work-related. This is one of the best ways that you can be able to manage the stress that your body have been put through for months trying to work in order to make both ends meet.

This is what I do almost every weekend. It's part of my weekend activities. I work throughout the weekdays, when it's weekend, my friends get a time for hanging out with me.

Good question. I usually do a lot of gaming, watching of TV and movies, hanging out with my family and friends and so much more.

I am someone who is always interested in watching TV series because I really enjoy spending good time whenever I am watching a TV show that is very long. I also enjoy movies but because they are shorter, I don't usually choose to watch them first.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back