What's new

What dead languages would you like to learn?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any dead languages that you'd like to learn to speak? Like Latin or something? Personally I don't care to learn old languages, but if I did, I imagine Latin would be cool to know. What are some languages you'd like to learn that are no longer popular or used by many?

I was able to learn about the high valyrian language in the TV series House of the Dragon. I am not sure if it's a dead language but it is a language that I was captivated by already when I heard it being spoken for the first time. I am definitely interested in learning the language.

I don't know any dead language. What will I be doing with a dead language? If it was dead, there was a reason why it was dead and it should stay dead in my opinion. I want to learn languages which will be of good use to me, not a dead language.

Old High German is another dead language I would be interested in learning how to speak. I know that it will still have some relationship with the current German language but it will still be different from what is been spoken in Germany today. I know a bit about Latin because Christians who are Catholics still uses it in their mass celebration.

Are there any dead languages that you'd like to learn to speak? Like Latin or something? Personally I don't care to learn old languages, but if I did, I imagine Latin would be cool to know. What are some languages you'd like to learn that are no longer popular or used by many?

I know how to speak a bit of Latin, but I would want to learn more. It is a cool language that we use in our church most of the time when we go for the Sunday mass. I sometimes imagine how one can communicate with others in Latin, and that is what I wish to find out.

I know how to speak a bit of Latin, but I would want to learn more. It is a cool language that we use in our church most of the time when we go for the Sunday mass. I sometimes imagine how one can communicate with others in Latin, and that is what I wish to find out.

I have a friend who went to seminary school and he is very good in speaking Latin. I've been able to get his assistance with trying to learn some of the Latin language that I am finding it very challenging to learn on my own. This is so that I can be able to follow up on church masses whenever it is been used.

I would to learn Sanskrit. It is one of the oldest languages on earth and most Hindu theologies are written in the Sanskrit language. Vedas, the world's oldest books are written in Sanskrit language. I woulkd loke to learn this language and read old Hindu texts.

I would to learn Sanskrit. It is one of the oldest languages on earth and most Hindu theologies are written in the Sanskrit language. Vedas, the world's oldest books are written in Sanskrit language. I woulkd loke to learn this language and read old Hindu texts.

I'm hearing about Sanskrit for the first time now. It does sounds like something that very interesting. Although, I'm not big on languages, I know that Hindu is a vast religion in Asia. If I can get my hands on more text about Sanskrit, I wouldn't mind knowing more about it.

Yes, Latin is also option 1 for me, because I would like to understand and know what no one on earth knows, but it is planned closer to old age, when there will be more time for myself

When I was in high school I studied Latin and Ancient Greek, both I was pretty good at, but honestly, I don't see any point in studying a dead language that no one uses anymore, unless you want to use it for some specific profession as a researcher.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back