What's new

How long did it take you to learn speed typing?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I used to not type anything very often on the computer, so I didn't need this type of printing, but when I became interested in the work of a copywriter, I began to write a lot during the day, and therefore I needed to speed up this process and not type with two or three fingers. And I decided to start studying this printing system. And it took me about 7 months to improve and write with pleasure and ease.

It took me many days to learn how to type faster. First time I had my android phone, it was so mysterious for me to type faster at that moment due to the fact that I did not use to it. After I got my smartphone I started having conversation with friends via Facebook, that was when I started learning how to type fast so I can reply all my messages.

Not long actually, when I was little I attended typing classes and learned a lot, plus I had my first computer at the age of 8 so I've been typing and typing fast for my liking all my life.

I remembered when I was given a laptop by my brother to learn typing back then, it didn't take me too much time to learn how to speed type because I am a fast learner. I think it didn't take upto five months for me to learn how to type very fast.

I learn typing for two weeks. After typing I proceed to computer intro. I can proudly say am very cool when it comes to typing. Addition, my speed is super dupa too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back