What's new

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

Exactly, it is nice to rely mostly on people that have deeper understanding of how the market works , As long as they are willing to guide you through, that is just one of the best where you can grow your own knowledge.
You are right. It is best to have someone who can "hold your hand" in trading when you are a beginner so that you can also garner the requisite experience to be able to perform trades with efficiency.

You are right. It is best to have someone who can "hold your hand" in trading when you are a beginner so that you can also garner the requisite experience to be able to perform trades with efficiency.
At the same time there are so many YouTube channels that promise to give free training on how to trade. I don't know if such YouTube channel should really be trusted because to me I believe they are trying to generate viewers.

I am currently saving as much as possible of my online earnings for future projects, when I have to spend, I use it mainly to help my mom and for food. Otherwise I try to survive with my offline earnings.
The way to managing income is quote impressive. Actually I want to manage my income same as you one day but right now I don't have any offline job and it difficult to save money just by doing online work especially you won't be able to make enough just by being active on forum site. But one day when I will have an offline job I will continue my online work for side income and will follow this rule which you are currently applying.

I have been able to pay many of my offline charges with the money i am making from paid to post forum sites, most especially my feeding and my airtime and data subscription.

Straight forward answering the questions what can you buy with your GPT earnings? My GPT earnings will only afford to settle my Data sub and Friday night

At the same time there are so many YouTube channels that promise to give free training on how to trade. I don't know if such YouTube channel should really be trusted because to me I believe they are trying to generate viewers.
You have a point. All in the name of marketing and promotion, some YouTube channels make outlandish claims in order to grab the attention of potential viewers instead of being totally honest.

ptp earnings has helped me a lot in terms of need , normally it helps me in taking care of my bills , most especially my data bundle and airtime and sometimes electricity bill

I understand your stance. It is fantastic to be patient with these coins and invest in them when a good opportunity comes or when a bull run is in session. I have also heard that the value will soon go up

I am also waiting for many coins to gain momentum by the passage of time. However, things will not be that easy for many investors as it is anticipated that bearish moment will not be over too soon.

You have a point. All in the name of marketing and promotion, some YouTube channels make outlandish claims in order to grab the attention of potential viewers instead of being totally honest.
Exactly that is just one of the reasons some of the content on YouTube do not thrilled me, well Whatever the case may be there are still some other youtube channels that are still willing to teach other people what they needs to know honestly.

Exactly that is just one of the reasons some of the content on YouTube do not thrilled me, well Whatever the case may be there are still some other youtube channels that are still willing to teach other people what they needs to know honestly.
Your assertion is quite correct, there are some YouTube channels which provide the right information concerning various topics. However, these are few and far between and so, you have to be extremely wary

I have started spending some and also saving some of my online earning, there are many responsibilities to take care of , most especially online data subscription, cable subscription and more .

Everything depends on how much money I make online; if I make enough to save, I will put some aside and put the remainder back into my business; however, if I make little money, I will only use the cash to cover my immediate needs.
Everything depends on how much money I make online; if I make enough to save, I will put some aside and put the remainder back into my business; however, if I make little money, I will only use the cash to cover my immediate needs.

The fact still remains that what I can afford buying with my post to pay forums earning are clothes and shoes that does not exceed $10 to $15 but anything more than that I hardly purchase.

I can afford to buy data plans with my earnings from paid to post sites. I can also get a new dress or a new bag with my paid to post earnings but i save most of my earnings.

I do not earn a lot from Paid to Post Forum. My earnings from Paid to Post Forum helps me in affording Data subscription for the month. Sometimes, I buy fruits from my earnings on Paid to Post Forum.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
I work on a lot of paid to post websites and I make as little as $100 in a montbmh and I even make more than that at times so I can decide to but some commodities from the money.

My PTP earnings can buy data and launch for me everyday. On a good day when I have enough time to work, my earnings can buy me one good shrt. It is not a bad way to earn money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back