Not open for further replies.

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
ANYONE WITH A SUITABLE IDEA SHOULD CONTRIBUTE PLEASE! ...

The business/Job should be stress free and they still should be able to earn reasonably.

I think they need a less stressful jobs like , managing a provision shop with the assistance of sales boy ,working in a paid to post sites ,etc

I think that for an older person, it should be a very smooth job without stress, although it should no longer work. In my country, older people who work generally have a kiosk, or a small establishment with an employee who does the hard work, and the adult only supervises and checks out.

For old women I think a mini provision store will be okay. I don't no if this kind of idea is suitable for old man though
Yeah, a mini super markets where they can sell groceries is a good idea, but they will need the service of a sales girl or boy.
I think they need a less stressful jobs like , managing a provision shop with the assistance of sales boy ,working in a paid to post sites ,etc
Yes, very good idea.
I think that for an older person, it should be a very smooth job without stress, although it should no longer work. In my country, older people who work generally have a kiosk, or a small establishment with an employee who does the hard work, and the adult only supervises and checks out.
Yeah, nice input.

Yeah, a mini super markets where they can sell groceries is a good idea, but they will need the service of a sales girl or boy.

Yes, very good idea.

Yeah, nice input.
But the child of the old woman or man should also monitor the business. Believe me A sales or or girl can run down the business if they keep stealing from the Business

The easiest role they can play in any business is just a supervisory role just to keep them busy, one could establish a farm with labourers while he supervise their acitivites.and also pay them.

But the child of the old woman or man should also monitor the business. Believe me A sales or or girl can run down the business if they keep stealing from the Business
The children may not be living near the old woman, they just have to find a responsible sales boy/girl
The easiest role they can play in any business is just a supervisory role just to keep them busy, one could establish a farm with labourers while he supervise their acitivites.and also pay them.
Yeah, that's also right.

An old person can go into domain flipping and make good money from it. It would be best to get someone who is an expert in it already to put such a person through since he is already old.

I think they could start farming since its noticeable that most old people likes farming since when they were young they were already used to it

They can invest in real estate or better still buy shares from multinationals
Great idea
An old person can go into domain flipping and make good money from it. It would be best to get someone who is an expert in it already to put such a person through since he is already old.
Isn't that too techy for a old man/woman?
I think they could start farming since its noticeable that most old people likes farming since when they were young they were already used to it
But can they farm with frail body?

It depends on their interest as well. I do agree that some jobs can be hard for old folks like being a sales agent etc.,
As far as I know, most of the old people try to share their knowledge here. They attend some seminars for that and usually some people try to tutor kids as well.

Also opening up a small shop can be a good idea too. Video making can be another form of sharing knowledge.

Like others have stated, I think they can do any business provided they play a supervisory role in it. For example, manage a block industry, cyber café, supermarket, fabric business, etc.

They should go into real estate businesses it is really helpful and also invest in crypto since they are living on pension

for an old man you need a job without stress, maybe a small grocery store / kiosk to take care of him.

It's important to also keep in mind that old people minds don't work that fast anymore and the same with their movements, they can't work that hard and fast anymore. So the best job for such a person is something that doesn't require lots of mental and physical work. My suggestions would be something like a teacher, gardener, consultant, babysitter for children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back