Not open for further replies.

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Forex trading is the exchange of currencies through transactions. It also involves the buying and selling of currencies due to rise and fall to generate small profits on it . Forex is influences by fundamental and economic factors. Currencies can be from any country.

Forex trading is the exchange of currencies through transactions. It also involves the buying and selling of currencies due to rise and fall to generate small profits on it . Forex is influences by fundamental and economic factors. Currencies can be from any country.
I absolutely agree with you .
Forex is the largest financial market in the entire universe, largest in terms of volume trade.
Retail traders like us have the privilege to participate by the help of brokers

I've been hearing that in terms of volume trade, forex is the largest financial market in the whole world but we always forget to involved in our definition that forex also involves losing or gaining of money

I've been hearing that in terms of volume trade, forex is the largest financial market in the whole world but we always forget to involved in our definition that forex also involves losing or gaining of money
Absolutely,
Forex is a zero sum game, when one is losing another one is gaining.
The best thing to do is to learn how to gain money without losing much.
That's what profitable traders do

Forex trading is the biggest financial market in the universe, having a daily withdrawal of $6.6 billion, you can earn a good amount of money in the forex market but only if you have the experience on how it works.

All the forex trading is over the-counter OTC, which means there is no physical exchange and the market is regulated by a global network of banks and other financial organisations.

Well it's a digital form of transaction which involves the buying a d selling of currency for the purpose of business transactions and making of profit.

Currencies are traded in pairs, so by exchanging one currency for another, a trader is speculating on whether one currency will rise or fall in value against the other.The foreign exchange market is a global marketplace for exchanging national currencies.It includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices.

Forex trading is the process of trading and understanding each currency properly when you trade the first thing for you to do is for you to try your best and learn from your demo account,there are alot of courses on youtube which you can also learn from its a profitable business

Forex trading is the biggest financial market in the universe, having a daily withdrawal of $6.6 billion, you can earn a good amount of money in the forex market but only if you have the experience on how it works.
Actually experience about forex trading has made alot of people successful most of the. that experience failure, is due to the fact that they lack knowledge about how the trading should be done.

If you ask me and If I may give you clear indication of what the forex business is I think its involve the buying and selling or currency through bull and bearish process but you will need to do analysis its through analysis that you can identify which trade that is good to take.

You can learn forex from forex factory

If you ask me and If I may give you clear indication of what the forex business is I think its involve the buying and selling or currency through bull and bearish process but you will need to do analysis its through analysis that you can identify which trade that is good to take.

You can learn forex from forex factory
Forex trading or broadly financial market Trading is a place of buying and selling of currencies commodities, equities and indices .
This buying and selling usually ends up with loss or profits

Actually experience about forex trading has made alot of people successful most of the. that experience failure, is due to the fact that they lack knowledge about how the trading should be done.
That's exactly true, if you have good experience on how the financial market works I believe you will have big wins, having a good number of wins that's what really matters.

Forex trading simply means foreign exchange trading. it is a process of trading one currency with the other. You make profit with the amount of volatility in the crypto market.

Forex trading simply means foreign exchange trading. it is a process of trading one currency with the other. You make profit with the amount of volatility in the crypto market.
You are right, the volatility is what forex traders take advantage of, if their is a large range in price and one is able to execute the right way one would make money.

As you said earlier forex trading is just a type of trading which requires skills by exchanging a currency to another, even though it requires allot of knowledge and analysis.

Well this business is all about the buying and selling of one currency pair then exchange it with the other for me I like trading and doing my trade with usd/eur
am so familair with this pair because its easy to get started and to predict its trend

We have different and multiple definitions of forex depending on how good or bad we see it. but all we know is a digital form of marketing where investors buy and sell shares.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying forex market is one of the biggest financial market in the universe, one can make thousand of dollars as a forex trader.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying forex market is one of the biggest financial market in the universe, one can make thousand of dollars as a forex trader.
Yes, you can earn a considerable amount of money if you are trading the financial market, you need to be very careful in terms of investments your money, you need to have the knowledge before you can invest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back