What's new

What are your review on forex trading

Like I always say forex isn't a get rich quick scheme as a lot of research and patience has to be put into it, it's also better to have a mentor to put you through

Forex trading has the highest volatility I just believe that we all should only pursue things we are passionate about and if we are tdo not understand most of this thing we should just learn it, forex trading is better only if you understand how to predict the market.

Well, if you want to go into forex trading, I think you need to be aware of the huge risk associated with it. You can lose it all on forex trading as well as make huge gains as well.

I have seen people make money through forex trading. If you want to try your hands, you can even create a demo account on varous trading platforms, and learn the tricks

I don't really know much about forex trading, but I have some knowledge to an extent. My review is that, it's lucrative for the experts and wrecks the greedy novices.

I have seen people make money through forex trading. If you want to try your hands, you can even create a demo account on varous trading platforms, and learn the tricks
I have a friend who got good earnings in forex that she resigned from her job in the bank where I used to work. Now she is still doing forex trading but not much because she considers herself to be retired. Her advice to us is to stay away from forex if we do not have enough knowledge in the trading.

Forex trading is one of the best ways of making money online in 2021. You just have to learn it well and acquire the necessary skills before putting your money on it.
Forex trading involves buying and selling of foreign currency and the market is most I'm at the centralised market which is regulated by e-government.

Have you earn from forex trading before or since when have you been earning from it because i wanted to start forex trading some months ago ,but couldn't start due to some issues ,
But it seems i might likely start what are your opinion about forex trading
There was a time I wanted to learn forex, then I met a friend who told me about forex because of his experience. He said if you lose your money in forex you can't retrieve it.

Forex trading is for those who can take risk and those who don't go bankrupt even when they lose a couple of times. For someone like me who does not have income source, it is best to avoid.

I have a friend who got good earnings in forex that she resigned from her job in the bank where I used to work. Now she is still doing forex trading but not much because she considers herself to be retired. Her advice to us is to stay away from forex if we do not have enough knowledge in the trading.
Whether you wnat to trade shares, forex, or even crypto currencies you should nev try your hands without proper knowledge and skills. Otherwise you will fail.

I didn't use forex but i think it's more risky then cryptocurrencies trading
You are definitely spot on on this assessment of yours about the forex trading and also on the cryptocurrency trading because I have tried both of them and I've also discovered this to be true about them.

Forex trade is no doubt more liquid than cryptocurrency trade but you need to be equipped on forex. Otherwise, as you jumped in , you will jump out with a serious losses. Juxtaposing cryptocurrency trade with forex , I will definitely choose forex over cryptocurrency market

Forex trade is no doubt more liquid than cryptocurrency trade but you need to be equipped on forex. Otherwise, as you jumped in , you will jump out with a serious losses. Juxtaposing cryptocurrency trade with forex , I will definitely choose forex over cryptocurrency market
Forex trading Is a very good form of business and it is very lucrative but most times it is very risky invest in forex trading if you don't really know more about it I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency

Forex trading is one type of quite and good business that if done well and properly with the full knowledge of how it works, will make you a lot money in a short period of time

Forex trading Is a very good form of business and it is very lucrative but most times it is very risky invest in forex trading if you don't really know more about it I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency
With the sufficient tools in place , you can minimise the risk. Have you heard of the entry and exit order ? You can use the tool to manage the risk. There are some exchanges that offer this tool

With the sufficient tools in place , you can minimise the risk. Have you heard of the entry and exit order ? You can use the tool to manage the risk. There are some exchanges that offer this tool
My review on forex trade is that it is a very high risk investment and one should be very careful when he or she is investing and such a trade because most people lost most of their phones through engaging in forex trading.

I think it's a nice medium to take some extra income to your bank, but you must ensure you learn about it before jumping into it otherwise you will loose a great deal.

I have not earned from forex trading and that is just because of the fact that I see the investment opportunity as a scam and it's just like transferring someone's money to another person

Forex trading is a known and legitimate way for people to make money. But is not a platform for everybody because most of the people trading it lack the actual knowledge on how to trade

Forex trading is a high risk investment program. My advice to anyone going into it is that the person must learn about technical analysis and with that it will be easy to make money with the platform

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back