What's new

What are your review on forex trading

Trading forex is really a good business, it little work with big money, but you have to be very learned to be profitable, and make sure do not over trade, and use considerable lot size, do not be drive by your greed or emotions.

If this story can help then it is good. My former colleague in the bank got into forex trading. When she was earning good profit she resigned from her work and rented an office space for her forex trading. She is also into money changing business so she is well-versed with currencies and she knows if the money is fake or not. Her primary currency is the US dollar. From what I had seen in her growth, she was able to buy a nice vehicle with a driver and her house was remodeled. Until now she is into forex.

Forex trading is totally different from cryptocurrency trading, in this a person can become rich and also a person can become poor in days.
Only an experienced and intelligent person can earn profit from it, because its one of the most risky type of investment.
Yeah its different but if you use the right strategy and know about it very well before investing in it , there is high probability of getting more profit from forest trading and you would easily make more money for your self i think , so forex trading can make you rich just have a very good strategy and also invest with a suitable amount as well

Don't rush into forex trading and don't be greedy in the trading. To trade successfully, you will need as many systems as possible. Get updated in the industry. If you are still not sure of your mind. Then invest in a professional FX trader and let them trade for you while you make your profits.

I do not know much anymore trad
Honestly speaking, to me forex is one of the easiest online money making platform, only if you can learn the basics of forex from one level to the other, so once you put all your mind together, you will understand the basics of forex, after you go through attending forex lectures then you should also practise it on a demo account and you are good to go.
Yes I agree with you, forex may be hard at the beginning, but the more you read and learn about it the easier it gets for you. You cannot escape the learning part. Forex is no child's play, to play the game like the pros you have to read and know it.

It is a good investment opportunity but not a good full-time job. It is worth to become a forex trader, but you have to keep in mind that you can't make any money through Forex trading when you need to make money urgently . You will make a lot of mistakes and you will lose a lot of money too.

My personal review on forex trading is my opinion culled from my experiences and that of people I personally know, so if you disagree you might have a different view or experience, but from my own standpoint, only 10% of traders are eventually successful on the long run.

forex trading is one of the ways in which people are making cool cash from the internet sitting in the comfort of their home. Forex trading is not for the faint-hearted person. It is not good for someone who is very attached to money. Search a person will be perplexed at the price movements of the currencies and this may cause depression if care is not taken. I have never earn money from forex trading because I am not good at reading the technical signals.

Have you earn from forex trading before or since when have you been earning from it because i wanted to start forex trading some months ago ,but couldn't start due to some issues ,
But it seems i might likely start what are your opinion about forex trading
I do not have much experience on forex trading but I know a little information that my friend told me that he says that a forex trading is very risky if you do not have much amount then you cant surviv in forex trading.

In fact, everyone needs to learn about forex trading and even cyptocurrency trading too. So that one can invest his or her real hard-earned money for returns on market rise and fall in price of currency.
But nevertheless, it's a very risky business because if one is not fully learned on it, it might lead to bankruptcy.

Forex trading is actually ahold mine but you need to learn and master the art of trading which you can only achieve in good time Through a mentor that can teach you proven trading strategies that works for him or her and if you must trade forex you need to work on your trading emotions.

Globally, FOREX.com offers an extensive range of offerings, from CFDs, to spread betting to futures, across several different asset classes, though not all are available in every region that it services. Aside from forex, where it derives its name, FOREX.com also offers commodities, indices, individual stocks, bonds, ETFs, gold & silver

I do not like forex trading for anything because most of my friends that traded on forex never made anything from it. Forex is for those who have good training and experience in trading it or else one will end up losing his entire funds in minutes or hours.

Yes have heard about forex trading on a serious note but I haven't for once ventured into it I have lots of people doing the forex trading stuffs here and there.

The reason many people lose on forex trading is that they don't learn the basics and also learn the professional things needed in order to succeed in it. There are many people making a lot of money from forex trading.

The reason many people lose on forex trading is that they don't learn the basics and also learn the professional things needed in order to succeed in it. There are many people making a lot of money from forex trading.
what state is a very good business and it's all about selling of foreign currency involves a lot of predictions of the market and most times if you don't predict properly you can run into loss.

Forex trading is not a bad way of investing at all . the problem is that you have to master your emotions and also know a lot of technical analysis to succeed .

Have you earn from forex trading before or since when have you been earning from it because i wanted to start forex trading some months ago ,but couldn't start due to some issues ,
But it seems i might likely start what are your opinion about forex trading
My friend that claimed he know much more about forex that he also invested in it could not open his mouth to say the actual amount he have lost to this investment.

My friend that claimed he know much more about forex that he also invested in it could not open his mouth to say the actual amount he have lost to this investment.
I think you should just be more careful , because many people would always tell you their gains and not losing just to lure more people into investing

Forex trading is one of the best ways of making money online in 2021. You just have to learn it well and acquire the necessary skills before putting your money on it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back