What's new

What are the top 5 cryptocurrencies right now?

Not based on the large number of marketcaps, but from the potential of cryptocurrencies to make big profits, in my opinion the top 5 cryptocurrencies are Btc, ADA, SOL, Binance BNB and Terra Luna.
Terra Luna? Please explain me about this coin. I have stake on BTC, ADA and BNB and I am soon investing in SOL as well. Do you think Mattic, Link and Dot have potential?

Luna coin holders can participate in determining policies through staking. Terra will update Columbus 5 which will add a deflation mechanism, In addition this token also has a function as a governance token where token holders vote on governance policy proposals on the Terra platform.

Rating Cryptocurrency according to the value
  • Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin is the world's largest cryptocurrency. ...
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Cardano (ADA)
  • Uniswap (UNI)
  • Dogecoin (DOGE)

The rate that which cypto currency is going is at an high rate, the most popular coins now are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance, BNB, litcoin, Sol and many others when it's come to this

Luna coin holders can participate in determining policies through staking. Terra will update Columbus 5 which will add a deflation mechanism, In addition this token also has a function as a governance token where token holders vote on governance policy proposals on the Terra platform.
Thanks for explaining. I will see if this is a profitable investment. I am a small investor. Therefore, when I choose to invest in any coin, I will have to invest carefully as I cannot afford to lose my investment.

What would you guys say are the 5 best cryptocurrencies right now? I figure Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litcoin, and I'm drawing a blank on any others. What others would you say make the top 5?
I was expecting to see you mention other coins like binance and ripple or even coins like Solana and Cardano popularly known as ADA. What are reasons for selecting the goins you made mention?

Terra Luna? Please explain me about this coin. I have stake on BTC, ADA and BNB and I am soon investing in SOL as well. Do you think Mattic, Link and Dot have potential?
Polkadot is a good choice with the kusama parachains and its own upcoming parachains this year. Matic seems to have run a lot this year but it's one coins I would choose for long term.

There are a lot of ways you can classify this but most people classify the top cryptocurrency based on their market cap and their trading volume, but personally I do not really consider it this way .I consider the cryptocurrency i investment as the top cryptocurrency because they are the one which I believe to be of greater potential ,these include ftm, Shiba Inu and ada.

I recently invested in Polygon mattic. I bought 50 Mattic when the price was 1.99 USD but sadly the price has gone down. But I am hopeful the price will surface. I am investing for a long term.

That's great. It seems like Everyone is including Bitcoin among the first five top cryotocurrency. My first five cryotocurrency are Bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, litecoin and dogecoin.

The five greatest top cryptocurrency ripple, litecoin, ethereum, bitcoin, and others are the ones that come to mind right now; perhaps you can do some research to find out more.

I don't understand the question, are you asking in terms of the low transaction fees or the most popular, I think shiba-inu, cardano, solana are all worthy mentions as well.

What would you guys say are the 5 best cryptocurrencies right now? I figure Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litcoin, and I'm drawing a blank on any others. What others would you say make the top 5?
Well you have mention a few like bitcoin that experienced over 40% surged this year and even surpassed it previous bench mark very massive for Bitcoin this year. Other coin including Ethereum, litecoin, binance coins and ripples are not doing badly.

Of course Bitcoin and Ethereum take top two spots. I'll add Litecoin to my list as well but the next profitable one for me is BNB. Also another one that's appreciating and so valuable is Solana (SOL).
Investing or holding these coins are the bomb in my opinion.

I think for me coins are developing and having more interest lately and the best coins in the Rankings for me are shibainu ,Bitcoin ,Bitcoin cash , litecoin ,and ethereum ,these are the coin I trade

I know bitcoins is the most powerful cryptocurrency and a lot of people are investing in it because is an official Cryptocurrency, followed by ethereum, the binance smart chain and some ada.

The five best coins are bitcoin, Ethereum, binance, ripple coins, donge coin, doing a research as at this time, will also help because nothing is stable in the crypto currency market.

It's a bear season so most coins are in red this particular time so it may be difficult to tell if there are any coins doing well at the moment but based on history, sol, Eth, btc Mina and Ada are coins that did well last year.

Ofcourse, we all knew that the bitcoin and ethereum would always occupy the first and second position consecutively. The remaining position are been contested by the rest digital currencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back