What's new

What are the top 5 cryptocurrencies right now?

Well, I would go for the first few coins ( btc, ETH, ada, Sol, bnb) on the coin market cap list unless you have a different criteria for picking those five coins.

What would you guys say are the 5 best cryptocurrencies right now? I figure Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litcoin, and I'm drawing a blank on any others. What others would you say make the top 5?
In addition to the three coin you have mentioned I will add binance coin and ripple to the list. Because the coins are also doing well compared to last 6 months

Not based on the large number of marketcaps, but from the potential of cryptocurrencies to make big profits, in my opinion the top 5 cryptocurrencies are Btc, ADA, SOL, Binance BNB and Terra Luna.

Fortunately the bearish run is getting left behind and all coins are doing better now, my top 5 crypto currency at the moment would be Bitcoin, ethereum, binance coin, cardano and litecoin, so many others too doing well

Well the top.five may sometimes depends on how individuals sees it to me I will consider bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and others.

The five best top cryptocurrency ripple litecoin, ethereum bitcoin and more this are the one I can remember for now, maybe you can do research to see more.

What would you guys say are the 5 best cryptocurrencies right now? I figure Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litcoin, and I'm drawing a blank on any others. What others would you say make the top 5?
the five top cryptocurrency ,you've made mention of them they are all good despite the fact i haven't used any one yet ,but i have been hearing about many update on them but i think you need to include ripple and binance there are all doing well

Well no matter how we will chose cryptocurrency we should never fail to put bitcoins as number one because it is one of the best and most perfect cryptocurrency in the crypto market. Ethereum and bnb are the best.

These top five cryptocurrencies I'm listing down are the top five in my opinion because they are been talked about every where and they seem to be making headlines in cryptocurrency discussion boards. Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple coin, and binance coin

Even though Litecoin has a lot of adopters, I do not think litecoin is a good investment. I have have never seen litecoin go very high. However, I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are good investment.

I don't know what you are rating your top five cryptocurrency with? But let me rate them according to value and popularity;
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Binance
4. Litecoin
5. Bitcoin Cash

Every trader in the crypto space has it choice of coins and his or her priority.
My top five crypto currencies are Ripple, Dogecoin, bitcoin cas, Litecoin, and Bitcoin.
I listed them in my order of preference

I will answer the question based on my personal likeness for those coins and not really based on how they are ranked in the market. Bitcoin, ripple, Solana, BNB and litecoins

It is really good reading different people's comments and reactions on issues. As for me, it is only the coins that are doing well by giving me my profit are the ones I consider to be the top coins. I am currently holding bitcoin, ETH, Dogecoin, litecoin, and ripple. That is my view.

I don't know what you are rating your top five cryptocurrency with? But let me rate them according to value and popularity;
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Binance
4. Litecoin
5. Bitcoin Cash

I believe that that you're trying to mention with the third point was Binance Coin called BNB. Calling it just Binance would definitely have a lot of people confused about it.

Bitcoins are one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world. Another one is Bitcoin cash which is also gaining ground in the marketplace. Another one I know is Etherium which is giving good return.

I'm listing here my 5 favorites cryptocurrencies for this moment:

1) Bitcoin
2) Ethereum
3) Dogecoin
4) Litecoin
5) Binance Coin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back