What's new

What are the top 5 cryptocurrencies right now?

To be honest, crypto is something to invest in that would bring you high returns later in life,either for you or your children but the problem is, what if you are broke to buy coins and hodl?how do you succeed?I see etherium,litcoin, polygon,solana and bitcoin as big guns.

Well, I would go for the first few coins ( btc, ETH, ada, Sol, bnb) on the coin market cap list unless you have a different criteria for picking those five coins.
All these coins are doing well but they are already in high value, the lowest is sol which is capped at $152 which is still relatively high let's talk about the low value ones that did well like mana, doge etc

Fortunately the bearish run is getting left behind and all coins are doing better now, my top 5 crypto currency at the moment would be Bitcoin, ethereum, binance coin, cardano and litecoin, so many others too doing well.

Bitcoin seems to take the lead in terms of profit making. The next one is Cardano which also rank among the top five gainers for the week. Bitcoin cash is another one on my list. I will also like to include Shiba Inu as it is gaining ground in the marketplace.

My number one is Bitcoin, then binance coin, ethereum, ADA, doge coins. I am really hoping to get more of these coins now that prices are currently low.

Well, to me, there is no specific coin which I consider it as the best or top among them. Depending on the perception of individuals and the level of benefit we derived from it.
The top 5 cryptocurrency I know for now as the best, are the litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum, dogcoin and alt coin. even though they varies in value and the level of influence in the market.

The top cryptocurrencie could not be ascertain by just looking at the market ranking but by their percentage surge or dip
. Cryptocurrency is a volatile market that is very difficult to predict.

The top 5 cryptocurrency I can tell tigh now are the litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum, alt coin and dogcoin. for me, they are the top 5 which i consider most.

For me I will say Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoincash, Litecoin and binance coin. These have been proving to be a good choice of investment for the past few years for investors. Maybe others can come like dogecoin, Ada and the likes.

There are several crypto currencies designed by developers that are available out there in the crypto market. The best way to check for the top coins and to know which would be more profitable to invest in is to check the stability of their prices. The crypto market is a high volatility market but there are some crypto currency that have reached a certain price which they have maintained for some time without dropping below that bench mark.

The top cryptocurrencies to trade on may not necessarily be the those that topped the table. There are lots of memecoin with great potentials and that's the major thing and it's very necessary.

For now bitcoin has still remained the top cryptocurrency in the world and I think it is going to be like that for a very long time . It is closely followed by Ethereum and then a lot of layer 1 projects and some stable coins as well.

The only cryptocurrency that I can vouch that have permanent positions are bitcoin and ethereum. None of the cryptocurrencies could compete with that .

Bitcoin is the first , then followed by the binance coin that is so having a very high potential more than any other coin available right now . Ethereum is also another profitable coin .

Bitcoin is the first and the most popular coin these days even though everyone has different opinions as which of the coin is the best followed by the litecoin, BNB etc.

Bitcoin has always been my number one followed by the binance cryptocurrency which I have continued to use to get some profit within the past months.

Actually I have not traded cryptocurrency this days but I believe bitcoin is the first and the top on the market list followed by other coins such as the litecoin, binance coin etc. depending on how you trade.

There are some crytocurrency that has occupied some certain fixed positions. The first position is bitcoin, the second is ethereum, the rest could be displaced at any time.

There are some crytocurrency that has occupied some certain fixed positions. The first position is bitcoin, the second is ethereum, the rest could be displaced at any time.
You are very correct. The first and second position is fixed and cannot be displaced. The market capitalization Will determine the position of other cryptocurrencies in the crypto market.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back