What's new

What are the things that can make you decide to change work to online jobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't joke with my peace of mind, if I am not having it in a work place because of my boss or fellow workers, I will resort to online jobs,some workplace only reduce your worth.

The reason why I will quit my job for an online job is if my offline job is giving me lots of problem like bad leadership of the company. Low salary and no bonus. Please I can't come and kill myself.

Some of this our day-to-day job are not comfortable for us due to our condition of the country, but one thing that will make me change job to online work is the safety and salary of a job.

The stress and money earned alone could make me change my job back to online job just like the way i want the job and business to be

I am now in the process of learning online works. I attended an online seminar. A webinar that are helping me to find a good online earning sites. I neve knew tha I can have this much needed talent to go on through these webinars. After discovering a lot of things in these webinars. I guess I am starting to get a job. it actually is not easy. I will alwaysfind ways to go on and earn.
Depends on what you are looking for I guess,but as for me I don't think I could stop my offline job for online job, because is not good to just stay alone on just one job alone. So if one does not pay the other one will surely pay.

If there are a lot of unfavorable government policies against my offline jobs, I will definitely switch to an online job where I have the space to myself

Online jobs are much Bette you cab arrange your schedule and still have free time to do whatever you are willing to do at that time

Natural disasters is one of the things that can make me focus fully on online jobs,example is the Corona virus pandemic,due to restrictions and keeping distances from people.

If I am not enjoying my job and it is hectic at the same time I might decide to quit my job for a more comfortable one preferably online.

I am now in the process of learning online works. I attended an online seminar. A webinar that are helping me to find a good online earning sites. I neve knew tha I can have this much needed talent to go on through these webinars. After discovering a lot of things in these webinars. I guess I am starting to get a job. it actually is not easy. I will alwaysfind ways to go on and earn.
You're right. After attending some seminar or joining an online webinar, one might be exposed to the opportunity abounding online. This might make some persons to leave their offline job to work online full time. Especially when they tend to make more online.

I may decided to change my work to online job when I know I can work from home in that job and it is less stressful for me.

there are so many factors that can make me change my work to online job which is bases on the.situation of the business affairs.online business is less expensive and it will help in paying less for shop rent which is an advantage
Either online or offline job, what everyone is looking for is money with little or no stress. I can decide to change my job to online job if I realize that the pay I'm getting is higher and the working condition is more favourable.

I do value my skills and talents. I am into what I am doing now not because of the money but because of the passion. So the moment I am not valued again. They'd the time I will change my job.

There are many reasons for me to decide to change my offline job and go into online work, one of the fact is that I need to increase my income, online job will help me minimise some of the expenses occure in offline business. It will limit the level of transportations and an unnecessary interactions.
The reason you have to change your offline to online job is if the offline business is not bringing enough forth fruit but online work is bringing it, then it's enough evidence to changed jobs

For me l enjoy working online than offline so l always dream of working full-time online one day. In online, the most challenging thing is the competition in almost all the sectors where we have decent source of income. But I'm a person who like challenges in life and whenever l see a challenging task, l try to go into it and solve it no matter how it might be difficult to be solved.
Things you can do efficiently would eventually bring and get prospective individuals that needs solution to that problems.Poeple pay for the solution you bring to the table.

Best thing for me is you are your own boss means you don't have pressure which you can feel in you office. Also you can have better work life balance means you can have break anytime.

The pandemic was a real eye opener that one needed to have a stream of income at least online just in case worse happens and one can't make any money physically.

The reason I might decide to change my work for online work is because of the time,maybe the time to work offline may not favours me so I need to switch it to online, but online work is not reliable at this moment to me. I Still need an offline business

Firstly it depends on the kind of business you are running if it doesn't necessarily require meeting in person. So you can totally go online.

The world is evolving and things are changing very fast
Everything is going digital and and the rate at which human labor is needed is reducing which should serve as a high opener to start looking for means to get things done and to start earning online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back