What's new

What are the Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers?

If you want to succeed from farming, you need to do integrated farming. Integrating farming means you are doing a lot of things at the same time, for example, you raise cattle and farm vegetables at the same time. You can use cattle manure in your vegetable farm and you can feed vegetable clippings to the cattle.

The government can actually give aids to support farmers. This will be of great help to them in helping them get tools that will help them succeed in the farming business. They can hire workers to increase their productivity and output. They can get supplies to use and feed their livestocks etc.
Most of the stuff you need to consider to increase revenue in your business is expanding your farm doing different types of farming which involves animal farming.

I think farmers should go into food processing. You make more money processing than just selling your crops. It may be expensive to start but it's worth it. It also helps in food preservation.

I think farmers should go into food processing. You make more money processing than just selling your crops. It may be expensive to start but it's worth it. It also helps in food preservation.
That depends upon place to place. sadly in our place the whole farming sector is not profitable. the hard work and labour cost is so much high that we only get around 10 to 15% of the investment which is very low considering the amount of work needed.

If a farmer can improve on his or her farming machinery. It gonna make work easier, because tech makes work look easier and simple. As such they will be driving more revenue income to themselves. Because work is done faster, with the right tools.
One thing that most farmers do not know is that the usage of machineries and tools can greatly improve their production quotas and then it will reduce their labour cost insole for any local farmer the best way for the farmer to really improve on their business it by having big machinery and tools that will be doing the farm work with them.

That depends upon place to place. sadly in our place the whole farming sector is not profitable. the hard work and labour cost is so much high that we only get around 10 to 15% of the investment which is very low considering the amount of work needed.
That's why I prefer food processing to just farming. Do you know that people who buy from farmers end up profiting more than farmers who suffer more. If I plant cassava, I'll process it into garri and sell it rather than sell cassava tubers.

I think that the government can play a really important part to increase the revenue of farmers because farming is not a monopolistic market and it is also regulated by the governments of any particular country. We can see the situation of many countries where farmers protested against the government because they were not supported by the government.

That's why I prefer food processing to just farming. Do you know that people who buy from farmers end up profiting more than farmers who suffer more. If I plant cassava, I'll process it into garri and sell it rather than sell cassava tubers.
Food processing is not as simple as it sounds. It requires a lot of infrastructure and equipments. Also you will need large scale manpower. In some places you have to take licence also.

One thing that most farmers do not know is that the usage of machineries and tools can greatly improve their production quotas and then it will reduce their labour cost insole for any local farmer the best way for the farmer to really improve on their business it by having big machinery and tools that will be doing the farm work with them.
Most modernise farmers have adopted such measure to ease the burden when farming. But those old system farmers are still thinking that farming is all about struggling.

I think the government should give the farmers more access to the international market. This way, they will be given more value for their labour.

I think the government should give the farmers more access to the international market. This way, they will be given more value for their labour.
Our government is doing that but it is still not enough for the farmers. A farmer sells his harvest to a trader - a buyer with transportation for bringing the harvest to the market. The trader dictates the price. If the farmer will not sell then his harvest would spoil. The farmers here are at the mercy of the traders.

Actually believe that the government can actually be a very good source for farmers to increase their revenue by getting aids from them if the government really care about them.

Actually believe that the government can actually be a very good source for farmers to increase their revenue by getting aids from them if the government really care about them.
Since farming is a business that will require large amount of money ,I believe it is only the government as you have just said that we'll be able to take care of them but what if the government are not doing ,what should the Farmers do ?

Some of the steps to take to increase profits farmers are:
Making them see farming as a business, making them to migrate to and adopt mechanised farming, provide improved seedlings that will give high yield per hectare.

If you are a farmer and you will want to increase your revenue input then you should definitely put technology at the home office. There's a lot of things these days that you stand again from using technological advancements.

The government can actually give aids to support farmers. This will be of great help to them in helping them get tools that will help them succeed in the farming business. They can hire workers to increase their productivity and output. They can get supplies to use and feed their livestocks etc.
The best way to improve revenue for farmer is by government give you them it's like fertilizer in order to improve their farm products with this they can be able to increase revenue for the farm.

This is really a good point from you. Most importantly, it very important to oversee the work of the employees in farming because the profit you will generate will be determined from how your employees are been productive

Food processing is not as simple as it sounds. It requires a lot of infrastructure and equipments. Also you will need large scale manpower. In some places you have to take licence also.
You can start with the simple ones. I remember we used to process garri from cassava or pap from maize. It was done by just the family. It'll only require a licence if it's to be mass produced or exported.

Most modernise farmers have adopted such measure to ease the burden when farming. But those old system farmers are still thinking that farming is all about struggling.
Family is not an activity that is supposed to be very stressful in this 21st century whereby there are a lot of tools that one can be using to increase the amount of output that will be gotten from farming.

Family is not an activity that is supposed to be very stressful in this 21st century whereby there are a lot of tools that one can be using to increase the amount of output that will be gotten from farming.
That's just how it should be, but those local farmers aren't getting it that way. At this present day, farming isn't a suffer head kind of occupation.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back