What's new

What are the principles of land laws in all your countries?

My parents got our land from someone that inherited the land. Land is aslo bought from community heads in my country and a legal document of ownership is drawn as well as other verification is done only then do you become a full land owner.
Yes, that is true, this can also be one of the land use act in Nigeria, lands can be inherited and also you can use a particular land for hundred years before renewal.

In my country the laws guiding lands and housing is differs from state to state. The state you reside determines the laws that guides lands and housing ownership. Once you bought a land you must collect certificate of occupancy before you can do anything on it, then you will do the survey and plan of the building.

I think their are lots of rules concerning land ownership and purchase in my country especially from the constitutional acts made . But I doubt if it was ever followed.

The principal land law in country you can get the land by inheritance through their parents, or if your family member don't have enough you can buy to add.

The principal land law in country you can get the land by inheritance through their parents, or if your family member don't have enough you can buy to add.
one of the principle of land law in my country as a blacklisted in your comment that land come in heritage by parents and family members and also the land tenure system in my country is 100 years and after that there must be renewal of the Land.

You can acquire land in Nigeria by: purchase, inheritance,gift etc.butit is important for you to get your land registered with the government in case of future reference.
If there is any dispute on the ownership in future the first to register with the government and has evidence is the owner of the land.
Very true. Its best you have the law backing you up. When it comes to land issue in Nigeria, its a very sensitive matter, one has to be very careful. In most cases some community dont even care about law or anything, they would just frustrate you after buying

My country makes use if the land use act and thus particular act makes it very difficult to acquire and develop land which makes housing here very expensive.

In my country, it's stipulated that all lands belong to the federal government. There are so many of them and of course, that law has been in existence for ages.

Well in my country you cant just claim a land until you provide concrete evidence that you are the owner. You will also need a seal of ownership.

My parents got our land from someone that inherited the land. Land is aslo bought from community heads in my country and a legal document of ownership is drawn as well as other verification is done only then do you become a full land owner.
The principal of landlords in my country is a god landlords is entitled to a Land 100 years after that he needs to renew that land again.

I think the overall thing to do here is that all lands belong to the state government and they are only allowing you to use it or develop it and can collect it anytime they want.

In my own country the government try as much as possible as giving all the legit land owners certificate of occupancy. So if you don't have this document and you are using a land it means it's not your own

The principles of land laws in my country is that if you buy a land from an individual you must get government based documents to certify that you are the real owner of the land

The part of the earth where we set up our home and from which we can get things back, food and equipment as well as some of its rules but in my countries the rules are the same. The work is done and it is all done. Verification is done on how I bought the land or how my grandparents are loved or how they got the land. Yes, and on this basis we can say that the land is ours
Basically in my call the land belong to the state government and this is backed by law,but that doesn't mean individuals can't own land they can buy and develop it after getting permit from the government

Laws that guides land ownership is pretty much the same in most countries, the only law I know is different is the caveat emptor that states that the buyer beware gas different ultra vires in different countries.

The part of the earth where we set up our home and from which we can get things back, food and equipment as well as some of its rules but in my countries the rules are the same. The work is done and it is all done. Verification is done on how I bought the land or how my grandparents are loved or how they got the land. Yes, and on this basis we can say that the land is ours
The law governing land use in my country asserts that: all lands in the country belongs to the government; individuals of 21 years and above have the right to acquire land; ownership of land must not exceed 99 years.

The principle of land agreement laws in my setting is that, an individual is only viable to own a land for a list of 99 years and on the 100th year, it will either be taken by the government if it is not renewed. An individual should have his Certificate of Occupancy and also Right of Ownership.

Land administration law vested all land to the governor of a state that's why it is from the government that all the processes of ownership of land is done.

Here in my country one can get land either by inheritance or by buying,but the government anytime they need the land,they tends to take the land.

I don't own any land, I don't own any kind of property. However, my parents own land and property. My country law states that the parental property should be equally divided among the kids, therefore, I might inherit some portion of my parents property in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back