What's new

What are the principles of land laws in all your countries?

Saqib Ajmal

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 18, 2020
USD
$0.2500USD
Biznotes
The part of the earth where we set up our home and from which we can get things back, food and equipment as well as some of its rules but in my countries the rules are the same. The work is done and it is all done. Verification is done on how I bought the land or how my grandparents are loved or how they got the land. Yes, and on this basis we can say that the land is ours

Nigeria currently uses the land use act of 1977 constitution . this means that all urban lands belong to the state government and non urban lands belong to the local government. It also provides that there is an allocation committee to advice both the state and local governments.

Land law, as the name suggests, is the set of rules that govern the land and anything attached to it, such as trees or buildings, or anything in it, e.g. treasure or oil. People who work in this area of law have the task of fighting or defending disputes over landmatters, such as rights of way and boundary issues.
in my country we use 1977 land law

In my country, you get a land either by inheritance, or by allocation, or by buying. Having said that, there's equally a law which gives government access to all lands in the country, this means that no matter how you got your land if government needs the land for any purpose they have the backing of the law to take the land from you, but you are entitled to a reasonable compensation.

When it comes to my country land ownership, when you cite the 1977 constitution. It issues that lands are shared among individuals, but the ones that nears the government residential territories belongs to the government for other purposes.

You can acquire land in Nigeria by: purchase, inheritance,gift etc.butit is important for you to get your land registered with the government in case of future reference.
If there is any dispute on the ownership in future the first to register with the government and has evidence is the owner of the land.

In the Philippines there is a zoning although it is not strictly followed. You cannot build a factory in the residential district likewise you cannot build a residential home in an industrial zone. When we buy land there is either a title or a right. The title is the ownership of the land so it is best to buy land with a title. A right is usually given by the government as a certificate for legal usage of the land but only on a temporary basis. The right is like lending the land for free to the user which means the user cannot sell the land because he doesn't own it.

The principle of land ownership in my country Nigeria states that all lands belongs to the government that all private land owners are just given a certificate to occupy the land for sometime but actual owners of the land is government.

Nigeria's Land Use Act from 1978 abolished all existing freehold systems. ... The Land Use Act, enacted in 1978, was meant to standardise land administration systems across the country. It vested all urban land within a state in the state governor, and all non-urban land in the local governments in which they are found.The objective of this Act is to ensure that the use of land and water areas and building activities on them create preconditions for a favourable living environment and promote ecologically, economically, socially and culturally sustainable development.

In my country, the lands are private and governmental property. As long as it has the documents registered in the "Cadastre" and in the Institute of "Habitat and Housing", either by direct acquisition or by inheritance. Currently they have drawn up a new law where all lands belong to the government and private lands will remain that way, until an economic agreement is reached with it.

The land laws is what is used in my clime.It is called the land used act.
Land generally belongs to the government and an individual that wishes to own a land after meeting certain requirement wound be issued a certificate of occupancy.The land is for a period of 99years.

Land Use Act [Decree] of 1978, Chapter 202 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria:
- Addresses four important issues arising from the former land tenure systems in the country: the problem of lack of uniformity in the laws governing land use and ownership; the issue of uncontrolled speculation in urban land; the question of access to land rights by Nigerians on an equal legal basis; and the issue of fragmentation of rural lands arising from the application of traditional principles of inheritance and/or population growth and the consequent pressure on land.

In my country,land law is pretty clear and simple,all lands belongs to the government.Both the federal and state government take care of urban and rural areas landed properties respectively and we are still operating under 1977 land act.

The part of the earth where we set up our home and from which we can get things back, food and equipment as well as some of its rules but in my countries the rules are the same. The work is done and it is all done. Verification is done on how I bought the land or how my grandparents are loved or how they got the land. Yes, and on this basis we can say that the land is ours
The only rule in my country is when you purchase a land with the right documents,you will pay when you are doing the foundation of the house you want to build on it,and when you want to do the roofing as well you pay,you also pay for gate fix to the house till you finish the house building you will be paying with drinks. So if you can't pay all that,just go ahead and buy a ready made house.

There are a lot of principal land laws, in my country we have a lot of principles first of all before you bought a land make sure you do tour of investigation of who own there behind, also make sure you do not shift the land boundary, make sure you do a proper Survey for safety.

The principal land laws in your country is that you don't buy landed property that belongs to the government, you don't build your house so close to the road it must be far from the road, your land must be supervised by the devolopement authorities been any is done in the land

Over here in my country many people got their land by inheritance from their parents this is because I live in a rural area, but in the urban area lands are been bought from the government and you are required to use this land for 99 years and it belongs back to the government.

Getting involve in land purchase is risky, you need to be very careful. Lots of people are just bypassing legal documents with illegal documents to sell anotjer person's land.

principle of landlords that I know in my country is the landlord is only entitled to the land for just a hundred years after that the land belongs to the government. He or she need to renew payment for the land after 100 years.

My parents got our land from someone that inherited the land. Land is aslo bought from community heads in my country and a legal document of ownership is drawn as well as other verification is done only then do you become a full land owner.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back