What's new

What are the positive things that have happened to you because of the pandemic?

Well shall this pandemic teach somany people a lot of things. Atlest it help to teach people around how to economize them self. And know or helps them to reduce hand on there expenditure and wasting of resources around them.

The pandemic has more negative side than the positive effects on people but still it helped me in paying more attention to myself and getting closer to my family, it also help me learn some skills online.

Coronavirus pandemic lockdown has been with a many negative impacts from political, religious to socioeconomic impacts. Businesses closed, some church organization collapsed and many more. Amidst these negative impacts, it has never been without some positive impacts. Personally the lockdown has taught me somethings especially in the area of economics and business diversification. I learnt that my teaching job no matter how much am paid was never enough.
Post automatically merged:

The pandemic has more negative side than the positive effects on people but still it helped me in paying more attention to myself and getting closer to my family, it also help me learn some skills online.
Well said. The lock down helps to reassess the quality of our relationship with close relatives. It helps more family reintegration and more closeness

The only positive thing that has ever happened to me during this pandemic is the fact that I got less job or work to do due to the fact that a lot of people were quarantined at home.

Pandemic help me to discover online business before the pandemic I was only investing in offline business but when pandemic struct I diversify into online businesses.

During pandemic I was able to learn a good job because I had to stop my formal job. And presently this new job is giving me enough found more than my formal job.

it has been so long that I have time to be home so I was home having good time with friends, loved ones, and then learned alot of skills that helping me this days.

The positive thing that happened to be during covid is that reconnected with my friends and family, even if it was through social media we had a lot of time to discuss unlike when I was busy.

I know that covid19 has ruined all parts of our world. which will affect everyone. but did you know that it also has good achievements? because for me, my children and wife have become closer because of the fact that we are lazy to be together, we are more able to bond every day. I know the weaknesses and resilience of my children. to you? what do you think the pandemic has had a good effect on you? in order to reverse its negativity to the positively affected pandemia
Earning online! During the lockdown I was affected by the stay home policy and was so broke, this made me to make research oh how to make money online and I'm happy I discovered how.

The pandemic has taught me how to diversify and even learn some skills online. Before I was depending on only one source and I didn't take earning online serious until the pandemic.

Covid-19 has been the worst thing that has ever happened to me because I lost my job during the process, The good thing that happened to me during the lockdown was that I was introduced to online earning.

at the course of the Corona virus pandemic, I was able to discover so many earning opportunities that I explored and they helped me to money online.

The corona helped me to be Better equipped for the future and it drew me more closer to the internet and has helped me to know more about the internet. It even exposed me to Bizdustry which I am very grateful for. Even it become an eye opener to studying online.

The Covid19 pandemic undoubtedly brought some positives and negatives. I personally experienced some positives because I have discovered a lot ways to make money online.

I know that covid19 has ruined all parts of our world. which will affect everyone. but did you know that it also has good achievements? because for me, my children and wife have become closer because of the fact that we are lazy to be together, we are more able to bond every day. I know the weaknesses and resilience of my children. to you? what do you think the pandemic has had a good effect on you? in order to reverse its negativity to the positively affected pandemia
Terry crews are you doing this weekend I have a question about the job to do business with you in the morning and then we should do business with you and your family a happy and prosperous new one for me and I also suggest that you

I tried developing new skills and I worked on myself by getting closer to God I became more spiritually inclined and I spent alot of time studying God's word and reading new books. Again I improved on my internet skills.

It was actually during the pandemic that I was able to learn an instrument which I have liked to play anytime I am feeling stressed from the numerous activities that I do daily.

One of the positive the pandemic has done for me is the issue of food security.I venture into agriculture edible produce and it actually payed off and the patronage was very encouraging.

Every uncertainty comes with negative things and positive. Even if the negative becomes much their is reason for some positive. No doubt, covid19 have taught us lesson to have diverse means of earning and not relying on one basket for putting our eggs. It also helped us to know the importance of saving for emergency future relieve funds.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back