What's new

What are the positive things that have happened to you because of the pandemic?

jeffreyebonapacia27

Alway be happy!
100 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know that covid19 has ruined all parts of our world. which will affect everyone. but did you know that it also has good achievements? because for me, my children and wife have become closer because of the fact that we are lazy to be together, we are more able to bond every day. I know the weaknesses and resilience of my children. to you? what do you think the pandemic has had a good effect on you? in order to reverse its negativity to the positively affected pandemia

While I totally subscribe to the fact that the pandemic was bad. I realized that it did teach me some valuable lessons which I am happy to learn. It offered me a chance to appreciate the need for multiple streams of income. Also, I realized how very final having emergency funds in the form of savings was.

The pandemic hasn't been more of positives rather negatives than positives it has costs a lot of panic and pains but I'll say it really has brought people together especially families having issues of not being together, not having time for each other.

One positive impact the pandemic had on me was getting closer with my family and getting to know them more. When we were kids, we were one happy family and played together all the time. But as we grew older, our house got bigger and we also grew apart. But due to the pandemic, we were forced to live in a small house, at first we fought every single day, but as time went on we understood each other more and got over our differences.

The positive thing that happened to me in the pandemic is much more than the negative thing.
For instance some coins I bought rose to high value than i could imagine,
It is during the pandemic that I know about forex and learned about it.

As Covid-19 is being seeing as a negative things that effect a negative things on the whole world but as I usually say that there's nothing with positive side without a negative side, and at the same time there's nothing with negative side without positive side. Anyway, the positive effect that pandemic bring to my life is that it's making me know more about online business or online earning, because I don't know before that I can be on bed and be earning money but pandemic makes me know.
Post automatically merged:

As Covid-19 is being seeing as a negative things that effect a negative things on the whole world but as I usually say that there's nothing with positive side without a negative side, and at the same time there's nothing with negative side without positive side. Anyway, the positive effect that pandemic bring to my life is that it's making me know more about online business or online earning, because I don't know before that I can be on bed and be earning money but pandemic makes me know.

Even in the toughest of times one can still discover something positive. I was cut off from the jobs I had then so I could not earn anything to survive on. Now I was lucky to realise that they are a lot of opportunities on the internet through my phone.

well can't really say this pandemic period was a rough one for me because I was able to focus a lot more on myself and make some money. I was also able to focus more on business which worked out well

I know that covid19 has ruined all parts of our world. which will affect everyone. but did you know that it also has good achievements? because for me, my children and wife have become closer because of the fact that we are lazy to be together, we are more able to bond every day. I know the weaknesses and resilience of my children. to you? what do you think the pandemic has had a good effect on you? in order to reverse its negativity to the positively affected pandemia
During the COVID 19 lockdown I was able to learn another skill which is graphic design with Photoshop. I am so much loving it now. It's been what I have been longing for in a while now but I was able use the lockdown time to learn it.

Covid-19 causing many negative things. It is very difficult to work during the lockdown. But things can be gone better sides after negative sides. So during lockdown and pandemic we can seek how we can work in difficult situation. The positive affect of this pandemic is that it teaches how we are manage our business. In these situations online business is better option.

Covid-19 causing many negative things. It is very difficult to work during the lockdown. But things can be gone better sides after negative sides. So during lockdown and pandemic we can seek how we can work in difficult situation. The positive affect of this pandemic is that it teaches how we are manage our business. In these situations online business is better option.

They where some positive things that happened to me during the pandemic, it afforded me the time to realize the essence of life and my existence, it made me to appreciate the people around me more and for the life we had. And it also brought me closer to have a personal relationship with my creator

I’ve noticed good and bad. People are diligently wearing masks and doing social distancing. There are good and bad people. For most the health workers working up to 16 hours a day and putting their health in danger. People in communities are helping one another. Last but not least, Crime rates have dropped dramatically. Also there’s not a lot of pollution and wild animals are reclaiming the space we left.

They where some positive things that happened to me during the pandemic, it afforded me the time to realize the essence of life and my existence, it made me to appreciate the people around me more and for the life we had. And it also brought me closer to have a personal relationship with my creator

It's not applicable to only me,it has taught and brought the whole wide world positive and negative impact.the positive impact are that it brought lost families together,it taught me to always save for the raining days and taught me to learn new things everyday.

Our busy work schedules can make it hard to spend quality time with family. This year, we won’t have that excuse.

Our stay-at-home orders are helping us find ways to spend more time with our families.

COVID-19 pandemic has opened my eyes to so many opportunities, online business is the first positive thing I have experienced in pandemic of a thing, COVID-19 is a great opportunities for so many people

COVID-19 pandemic has opened my eyes to so many opportunities, online business is the first positive thing I have experienced in pandemic of a thing, COVID-19 is a great opportunities for so many people.

Positive things that happens to me during pandemic are:
1. I have enough time to practice things on my own, things that have been wondering that I can't do alone.

2. I learnt different things on internet during the pandemic such as Graphics design, logo and so on

3. I secure myself a job that earn me enough money to do things on my own without my parents support.

During this pandemic I am bored and don't have the chance to travel to visit my children who are living far from me. But it has also a positive thing that happened to me. I go back to be of service in the church regularly. I am serving as guitarist before only on special occasion basis. But now because of this pandemic, i realized that tomorrow is never promised. I accepted the invitation to regularly sing and teach in the church choir every Sunday. It is not easy to have this responsibilty but I am inspired if I can see the youth that are just starting to mold their love of service to God. I am hoping that this pandemic will end soon and everything will be back to normal

Pandemic thought me lots of positive things. It thought me how to be prepared and plan ahead for unforeseen circumstances. It propelled me to fully maximize and make the most of the digital space. It made me to be more inclined to technology.

It’s strange that at a time when we’re not allowed to physically see our friends, we’re making more of an effort than ever to keep up with them. Life before covid-19 was a busy world, just knowing that you could get on the train or into your car and see your friend anytime you like was enough to not bother with regular calls or texts. Though the pandemic has really helped to be more associated to learning new things online like taking courses and making sure you enlarge your knowledge virtually.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back