What's new

What are the positive things that have happened to you because of the pandemic?

Until recently I would have said nothing much has changed but I have taken a real interest in photography recently and I'm seeing beauty in things I wouldn't have noticed before. I'm seriously thinking of getting a new camera although my phone is doing quite a good job,

I know that covid19 has ruined all parts of our world. which will affect everyone. but did you know that it also has good achievements? because for me, my children and wife have become closer because of the fact that we are lazy to be together, we are more able to bond every day. I know the weaknesses and resilience of my children. to you? what do you think the pandemic has had a good effect on you? in order to reverse its negativity to the positively affected pandemia
Personally, this pandemic has helped me in many ways. Although that doesn't mean I'm happy for this to happen because a lot of people died which I'm very sad of, but it has helped me to develop my business in better ways.

I know that covid19 has ruined all parts of our world. which will affect everyone. but did you know that it also has good achievements? because for me, my children and wife have become closer because of the fact that we are lazy to be together, we are more able to bond every day. I know the weaknesses and resilience of my children. to you? what do you think the pandemic has had a good effect on you? in order to reverse its negativity to the positively affected pandemia
Before the pandemic, I always rely on my offline government job but i lost the job as soon as the pandemic started , but now I can boost of my writing skills in online works and i also have a business of my own which I run myself, thanks to covid-19

When the pandemic hit the world, I was far away from my family for almost the entire year. I got to learn how to write poems, though I'm still learning. I also met new friends and almost met the love of the my life.

The pandemic has positive in a business also helped many family to be very closer to each other, the pandemic also make online job to be more popular.

The pandemic has had a lot of effect on us all but one good thing that came out of it was that I got to learn about online earnings and since then I've been making a few bucks online

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back