What's new

What are the Major issues in forex trading??

The major issues in forex trading as a beginner you must know how to trade, also to be a successful trading in forex you must learn about it.

As every body know that there are issues in every business or trading. In my perception the forex trading issues may be different from other physical businesses. So could you please elaborate those major issues of forex trading?
As some one listed in a thread and I agree with him. He listed that most people will but learn about forex trade to what they need to know and they will go into trading without an expert guiding them and they are fast in making decisions

The major issues in forex trading as a beginner you must know how to trade, also to be a successful trading in forex you must learn about it.
True, one thing I have come to learn and understand about forex trading is that you can never learn it all, there is always something new to learn because of the nature of the market. Even experts make losses sometimes. As a beginner the best way to grow is to see every loss as a lesson.

well you know forex trading is one of the profitable an money earning ,but there are many challenges and issues that one must face especially if you are starting it for the first time,which also means you did not get use to some of it terms ,well I can also say failure is the major issue that you can find in for ex trading ,not only in forex trading but also in terms of day to day activities
Post automatically merged:

there are many issues especially when collecting a loan to start up a business,sometimes you will find it difficult to take the money back because you might not even get the money you invest talkles of profits

Last edited:
True, one thing I have come to learn and understand about forex trading is that you can never learn it all, there is always something new to learn because of the nature of the market. Even experts make losses sometimes. As a beginner the best way to grow is to see every loss as a lesson.
It has not been easy learning , monitoring and knowing forex trading fully well, I learnt it for a month and i really dont know much because I loose my money when i eventually ventire into it.

As a beginner trader, I often get major issues in forex trading such as lack of skills so I always lose, it is hoped that all novice traders will improve their skills so they can make a profit.

Major issues are the heavy risks involved, even the professionals always fall in heavy loss as well, major reason why I ask people to stay clear

The major issue I am having a forex trading is how to read chat and signals. I didn't have any training about forex trading and this prevent me from taking part.

Currency exchange rate danger is actually the danger triggered by modifications in the worth of money. It is actually based upon the impact of constant as well as typically unstable changes in the around the world source as well as need equilibrium. For the duration the trader's setting is actually exceptional, the setting goes through all of cost modifications

It has not been easy learning , monitoring and knowing forex trading fully well, I learnt it for a month and i really dont know much because I loose my money when i eventually ventire into it.
No matter how long you learn, you can never be above Losses and you can never learn it all, cause the market changes every time and there are various scenarios that you might not have come in contact with while learning, but all the same don't give up Keep trying.

One of the major problems that you can encounter from trading Forex is the fact that the market is very volatile and I thought you can make so much money and also lose so much money.

I think the basic issues with forex trading is price manipulation by brokers. Not all brokers profit from your win, some actually profit from you loosing.

Forex, an example of money market is a financial market that creates influx for income and cash flows. I have not seem to know how to predict well on how to know how to make profit predicting the movement.
I think forex as it is has a lot of technicalities,and one really need to focus on the aspect that works very well for him/her.because whe it comes to the issue of forex,one cannot learn all the details all at once.

Forex trading is a profession and many instead are made to see it as a quick way to get rich. You must learn how to read charts, how to manage your portfolio, how to take profits and cut losses and much more.

Well to me the major problem I have with most of if not all the cryptocurrency is the raise and fall in their value there is stability in the price at all it's fluctuating at all time.

Any form of digital trading is extremely volatile and that is what we all need to understand and we need to know the potential risks that is involved in trading most of this digital assets like forex trading or cryptocurrency trading.

New forex traders need to understand the roles that pips play when trading the forex market. They also need to know about the different trading times of the various individual trading zones to take advantage of liquidity

I think the issues that one faces in trading would certainly be the constant instability of the market and incurring losses

I think the basic issues with forex trading is price manipulation by brokers. Not all brokers profit from your win, some actually profit from you loosing.
Yes they make their profit from you loosing, hence most brokers usually temper with your account, a coach once said if you are in the forex market and you noticed some glitch, your trades hardly stays in the profit zone, if you notice it the first and 2nd time, stop trading he said cause at that time the brokers might have noticed too much persons are going in profit, so they have started tempering with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back