What's new

What are the Major issues in forex trading??

When I started forex trading my major issues was how do I generate the correct signal, that's my problem, becouse am almost done with my training, I have passed so many levels in Forex trading, generating the right signal and opening the market was just the problem.

Forex, an example of money market is a financial market that creates influx for income and cash flows. I have not seem to know how to predict well on how to know how to make profit predicting the movement.

There are significantly some issues in forex trading, due to the high trading volume,assets in forex are classified as high liquidity assets. Some of the issues involved is managing risks,time to trade,controlling your emotions in order not to make the wrong decisions.

As every body know that there are issues in every business or trading. In my perception the forex trading issues may be different from other physical businesses. So could you please elaborate those major issues of forex trading?
Issues!!! There are many i believe complicated ones self. but its a lucrative business if you can sit back and learn it. But for me its s career on it own. Its like going to learn in school...
Be Inspired, Be informed.

Be informed always because information is knowledge and it carries power to succeed.

Concerning the major issues in forex trading. Well, I don't really know much about the forex trading because I barely pay attention to it but what I have discovered is the impatient of the traders in forex trading. So many people have not taking time to learn the basis, seek advise from expert or experienced traders, don't know how to reach chart and apply some technical analysis but they want to start now and starting making money from it.

most mistakes commonly made by forex traders is that they most times want to use fewer cash base to enter into the market and get large gains.
And also not following trends and events likely to affects the prices of currencies they are trading on.

one of the major issue in forex trading is because the market is decentralized and not being regulated by the government because of these people are so afraid to invest in forex trading and also they see it more like cryptocurrency market.

As every body know that there are issues in every business or trading. In my perception the forex trading issues may be different from other physical businesses. So could you please elaborate those major issues of forex trading?
The risks that are involved in forex trading is one of the major issues that a lot of people who are interested in trading on forex should be worried about as it's very critical.

The issue around forex trading that makes people losing money in a clumsy way via forex trading is as follows;

* Trading with no experience
* Always want to make it quick through forex.
* feeling emotional, don't trade when the emotions are high.

* Using a fake broker, makes one fall victim of scam.

Forex trading have a lot of issue in which one can not describe in one word I guess,but what I think is the major issue is that the currency value is not stable on the forex market. So you might buy at low price now thinking it will rise and later jeep falling as well.

The issues in forex trading is that there are times you will need to be attentive to fundamental financial news as this might have a very great impact on any open positions you might have entered

The only issue I can say about forex trading is that it's not a predictable business, you can gain profits and you can loose a money anytime unexpected. Any body that want to be doing forex must to have standard Knowledge about it because it a business that anyone can just jump into as that.
if you can get the best people that are trading Forex to give you a signal on a particular currency to buy at a particular time then you can make money with forex trading, it all depends on the knowledge and understanding you have about it.

if you can get the best people that are trading Forex to give you a signal on a particular currency to buy at a particular time then you can make money with forex trading, it all depends on the knowledge and understanding you have about it.

Personally I always tell people to not get themselves involved in what they don't really know how to do because in the end they will be the one to be blaming themselves because of the mistakes that they did.

Personally I always tell people to not get themselves involved in what they don't really know how to do because in the end they will be the one to be blaming themselves because of the mistakes that they did.
You shouldn't said that people should not be getting signals from people because they don't know how to trade, there are some good people that are really expert in trading of forex that can give you signal with at least 80% accuracy.

Greed more greed and still greed. I have a friend who was crying around recently about Forex hitting him and when I asked him what happened, he explained and from the whole explanation what i just told him at the end was "DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME".

A general reason why most people run from forex is because it is hard to understand unlike crypto currency that you can just deposit and watch your money grow but forex can be profitable too

Greed more greed and still greed. I have a friend who was crying around recently about Forex hitting him and when I asked him what happened, he explained and from the whole explanation what i just told him at the end was "DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME".

Seriously I believe greed is a major flaw in all human being because we are all greedy in a way but when the greed is too much that is when it's going to lure you into losing lot of money online.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back