What's new

What are the lucrative online skill to learn?

Flower

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jun 9, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
It is pertinent that we should develop ourselves by learning the relevant skills if we really want to make reasonable amount of money online because if you don't have the necessary skill, it is going to be very difficult to make substantial amount of money on the internet. I would like members of this forum to contribute to the topic

It is pertinent that we should develop ourselves by learning the relevant skills if we really want to make reasonable amount of money online because if you don't have the necessary skill, it is going to be very difficult to make substantial amount of money on the internet. I would like members of this forum to contribute to the topic
You should learn something that you are interested in.
Also, you can learn affiliate marketing, graphic designing, cryptocurrency trading and a lot more.

There are many lucrative skills and one such is the transcription and Article writing is also lucrative

I am planning to start this but I feel for that I need to have more spare time and I may have to leave my forum posting

I think the most lucrative skill for someone to learn online now is web development. They still are not so many people in the freelance world doing this.

I think the most lucrative skill for someone to learn online now is web development. They still are not so many people in the freelance world doing this.
It is very lucrative and graphic designer is lucrative too. Affiliate marketing is also a lucrative business. There are so many of them.

Ooh that is correct
Make sure that you do it when you have enough time to start
Article writing is lucrative and since I am yet to start so I need to spend more time to start it and after sometime I can do better and will take less time too

Article writing is lucrative and since I am yet to start so I need to spend more time to start it and after sometime I can do better and will take less time too
Article writing is not lucrative as a freelancer. That's my niche and I can tell you that writers are too much.

Thanks for letting me know but I don't know if there is any other thing that I can do and is lucrative so I need to research more

Thanks for letting me know but I don't know if there is any other thing that I can do and is lucrative so I need to research more

Learning how to write is one of the best ways to make money. You could start writing guest posts and make money online.

I have heard about guest posts but not sure how it works. Do you have any experience of it and have you earned with it?

Writing is very lucrative but in order to earn as a writer you need to focus on business writing, technical writing, copywriting, and ebook writing. Video creation is also very lucrative, you can not only create videos for other people but also create your videos for social sites. Animation, marketing, especially influencer marketing, web designing etc. are some of the highly paid skills.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back