What's new

What Are The Duties Of A Product Manager In A Business?

A company may have many managers. As far as I know, a product manager is a person who tends to make money by managing a product. He might be responsible for marketing, distributing, and manufacturing of a specific products in a company. So, what are his actual duties?
The person manages the product and he manages every activity that goes on in the business as far as the particular company is concerned. That's all I know

The duties of a product manager is plenty, some of them are; They help in understanding and representing the needs of their customers. They help monitor the market and develop competitive analyses.

I think that a product manager also works with the marketing team as well in order to promote and assess the performance of any particular product associated with the company.

I think that a product manager also works with the marketing team as well in order to promote and assess the performance of any particular product associated with the company.
Yes, A product manager and the marketing team works hand in hand. They must be in communication most times in order to improve the quality of their products and also the meet up with the products demand.

Yes, A product manager and the marketing team works hand in hand. They must be in communication most times in order to improve the quality of their products and also the meet up with the products demand.

Whenever a business product it is produced and it's still seems to be dumped in the company without getting more sales, it means that the business production manager is not coordinating the business well with the marketing department.

Whenever a business product it is produced and it's still seems to be dumped in the company without getting more sales, it means that the business production manager is not coordinating the business well with the marketing department.
Yes that is true, and This is a very nice observation. If there exists a conflict, no matter how little between the Production manager and the Marketing department, the conflict would in return affect the sales of the product.

As a product manager you should always find ways to increase the sales of your products. When you notice that the sales are not forthcoming then you have to find ways to make the sales come in to ensure profit.

Well there are alot of roles and duty that are played by a product manager depending on the strategy employed by the company to promote their business.

A product manager is responsible for the advertisement, provide solutions to various complaints that may comes concerning the product supply.

Yes that is true, and This is a very nice observation. If there exists a conflict, no matter how little between the Production manager and the Marketing department, the conflict would in return affect the sales of the product.

It is a fact that all the departments in a business establishment are supposed to be working together in a very harmonious way so that every aspect of the business will always be moving smoothly without any difficulties.

I think you actually mentioned some of the actual duties of a product manager. A product manager oversees the sales of a product. He or she makes sure a product makes good sales.

It is a fact that all the departments in a business establishment are supposed to be working together in a very harmonious way so that every aspect of the business will always be moving smoothly without any difficulties.
Yes, I noticed that if there's conflict among any department in an establishment, The conflicts tend to affect the working arrangements of the business, and in return affects the business process.

Well the sells of all produced products in a company, is based on the hard worked if the product manager because he is responsible for all the sells and distribution of products to it customers.

If the quality of a production batch is not proper, the product manager takes the fall. That's because it is his responsibility to ensure standard procedure and quality controller are maintained in production process

Yes, I noticed that if there's conflict among any department in an establishment, The conflicts tend to affect the working arrangements of the business, and in return affects the business process.

Whenever there is any kind of conflict or disagreement between any departments of a business establishment, it is going to always affect the general performance of all the departments because things are not going to be handled professionally.

Whenever there is any kind of conflict or disagreement between any departments of a business establishment, it is going to always affect the general performance of all the departments because things are not going to be handled professionally.
Yes, I think that is why it required for every department to have a good relationship with one another. This is for the overall betterment of the company. And every department would also benefit from it as there will be ease in delivering tasks.

Yes, I think that is why it required for every department to have a good relationship with one another. This is for the overall betterment of the company. And every department would also benefit from it as there will be ease in delivering tasks.

It is just the same thing like the entire human body system because whenever one part of your body system is affected, the general other parts of your body will always be affected in one way or the other. This is how it works in a business establishment with several departments.

It is just the same thing like the entire human body system because whenever one part of your body system is affected, the general other parts of your body will always be affected in one way or the other. This is how it works in a business establishment with several departments.
Yes, I really like the this your analysis, Unlike the way you compared it to the Human body and how it works.
Exactly, If a part of the body stops functioning, It would affect other part of the body definitely.

Yes, I really like the this your analysis, Unlike the way you compared it to the Human body and how it works.
Exactly, If a part of the body stops functioning, It would affect other part of the body definitely.

Thank you for that compliment.

I believe that it is something that everyone that have a business setup that works with several departments need to observe because whenever any particular department is not functioning very well, it is going to affect the general running of the business.

Thank you for that compliment.

I believe that it is something that everyone that have a business setup that works with several departments need to observe because whenever any particular department is not functioning very well, it is going to affect the general running of the business.
Yes, as a business owner, It is your responsibility to ensure that every department work hand in hand for the advancement of your business.
If you do not ensure this, Then You might not get the functioning business you intend to have.

A product manager is responsible for designing, improvement and launch of products. He manages the budgets for production. It is a very sensitive position as the competitive ability of a business rests in the products.

In a company, a product manager's responsibilities include determining client wants and coordinating them with corporate goals. They are in charge of introducing a unique product to the market that satisfies consumer demand and offers a lucrative commercial opportunity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back