What's new

What are the best businesses for students?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As a student there is a need to have a source of income that will assist them with their needs while studying. But the best businesses for them are the ones that afford them time to focus on their studies, as that is the primary aim of them going to school.

That is why I will suggest freelancing since they will be able to work at times that are convenient for them. To do this they need to have digital skills that can fetch them money.

What kind of business do you think is the best for students?

As a student there is a need to have a source of income that will assist them with their needs while studying. But the best businesses for them are the ones that afford them time to focus on their studies, as that is the primary aim of them going to school.

That is why I will suggest freelancing since they will be able to work at times that are convenient for them. To do this they need to have digital skills that can fetch them money.

Online business is still the best one for students. They may not have time to sell things offline or online so they can just do online business like working on ptp sites and they will make money

Selling handmade goods: Students with artistic or crafty tendencies may make and market their handcrafted goods on online stores like Etsy.
Cleaning services: Students could give cleaning services to other students or busy professionals who do not have the time or expertise to do it themselves.
Many people want assistance with caring for their dogs, and students could provide this assistance for a charge.

Students need something that would not affect their studies, therefore I believe working online would be one of the best ways for students to earn money, and also working as freelancers is pretty awesome.

When I was still a student in university, I was actually into lecturing my following students and getting paid for my tutorials. They always come for my services because I know what I was teaching them which help them with their studies.

I think starting a print on demand t shirt business is best for students. THis business does not require a lot of investment and it does not require a high level of skills. Another business would be selling used products on facebook marketoplace

Well the best businesses for students all depends on the nature of the students and how he or she can manage time and balance between schooling and business.

The best businesses for students should be one that is not time consuming. And it should be easy to start. As a student, You can easily start a drop shipping business. Or you can start a cosmetics business.

There are several earnings opportunities for students both online and offline depending on the nature of their studies, and their intentions to earned good income.

They can also be earning online from any of the platforms they found suitable for them to.

A good business that can help students in the university is retailing of data subscription. This business doesn't take their time. A customer just needs to drop details of the subscription, transfer money and the dealer transfers the subscription to him or her. And it would be highly demanded around campus.

Student can engage in activities online to make money for themselves and one of those activities could be paid to post forum provided they have good writing skills.

If you are working online you can decide to be posting on forums online, you can earn a considerable amount of money with that, but the problem is you won't have time for that.

I think students can sell stationery and the school items to the fellow students. This business is fit for them as it requires a smaller amount of capital that the students can easily afford.

If you are working online you can decide to be posting on forums online, you can earn a considerable amount of money with that, but the problem is you won't have time for that.
That is the truth, the time is absolutely limited and if you are not careful you would end up failing in your school endeavor. Business is not an option for students I think.

I think article writing as a freelancer maybe the best for students or graphics designing. They can sign up on freelancing platforms like fiverr and offer these kind of services to potential clients.

Personally I can't exactly pin point a specific business that will be great for students but I believe there are several earnings opportunities for students both online and offline.

There are students who can decide to earned online by investing into either crypto, stocks etc.

Well the best businesses for students all depends on the nature of the students and how he or she can manage time and balance between schooling and business.

I would also like to add that kind of course that a student is studying in the university will always determine if the student will be able to run any other kind of business. This is because a friend of mine who is studying medicine will never have the time to run any kind of business different from his studies.

Most online businesses are some of the best business for students. Some of them include drop shipping, freelancing, affiliate marketing, graphic designing, working on get paid to sites.

The best business for students, personally I think it can only be considered, in terms of success and achievement.

A student can start business online and offline depending on his choice and a kind of business that can not affect his studies.

Most online businesses are some of the best business for students. Some of them include drop shipping, freelancing, affiliate marketing, graphic designing, working on get paid to sites.

I believe that affiliate marketing is something that will easily work for most students if you know how to get into it because it doesn't require much work from you once you have been able to set up your affiliate marketing links.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back