What's new

What are the best ads for a general chat site?

Jason76

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.8400USD
Biznotes
Well, I figure it would be stuff like dating, food, funny stuff etc.. Basically, it would be stuff that would appeal to nearly everyone. Well, what ads have you put on your general chat forum? What was the response? What ads might you consider putting on there?

I currently run a technology forum. I post ads based on electronic items. These ads are relevant to my users and many click the link and buy products from these ads. And this generates good revenue through Amazon affiliate marketing ads.

Well, I figure it would be stuff like dating, food, funny stuff etc.. Basically, it would be stuff that would appeal to nearly everyone. Well, what ads have you put on your general chat forum? What was the response? What ads might you consider putting on there?
I think that some of the best ads to put up will probably be about applications that could be helpful or that could help them to increase their productivity perhaps and i think that general topics that include life, should also have a few advertisements on life games as well. Game advertisements can be a good income source.

If your site is keyword optimized, using adsense ads is the best approach. Adsense is contextual advertising site and as long as your site and web pages have focused keywords, relevant ads will be displayed on your site. The primary benefit of displaying relevant ads is you have higher chanmces of ad engagement.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back