What's new

What are the best ads for a general chat site?

Jason

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Well, I figure it would be stuff like dating, food, funny stuff etc.. Basically, it would be stuff that would appeal to nearly everyone. Well, what ads have you put on your general chat forum? What was the response? What ads might you consider putting on there?

I currently run a technology forum. I post ads based on electronic items. These ads are relevant to my users and many click the link and buy products from these ads. And this generates good revenue through Amazon affiliate marketing ads.

Well, I figure it would be stuff like dating, food, funny stuff etc.. Basically, it would be stuff that would appeal to nearly everyone. Well, what ads have you put on your general chat forum? What was the response? What ads might you consider putting on there?
I think that some of the best ads to put up will probably be about applications that could be helpful or that could help them to increase their productivity perhaps and i think that general topics that include life, should also have a few advertisements on life games as well. Game advertisements can be a good income source.

The thing with ad services these days, is that they advertise to the people viewing the site. So usually you don't have to decide on any ads yourself unless the service works that way. I know with stuff like adsense, the ads are decided based on the search history of your users. You will probably see completely different ads compared to the users who view your forum.

It's just targeted ads, as they target the user viewing the site. So if you searched for Batman action figures on Amazon, you may see ads for Batman toys and programming on some of the sites you visit. It's weird and kinda creepy, but that's how targeted ads work.

You should probably try to target your audience based on their activities like the kind of pages in which the follow other kind of things in which they search since it is a general forum.

I currently run a technical forum. I am advertising based on electronic articles. These ads are related to my users and many people click on links to buy products from these ads. And it generates good income from Amazon affiliate marketing ads.

I quite agree with the introduction. The best ad for forum like this could food, dating, fashion things and things like that. One of the things that make google stand out is knowing the right place to place ad.

I am now in charge of a technical forum.
I publish advertisements for electrical goods.
My users find these advertising to be relevant, and many of them click the link and make purchases as a result.
And this brings in a respectable amount of money through Amazon affiliate marketing.

i do not believe there is something like a best ad for chats as i suggest you try various forms of ads to see what works best for you, except you do not have the needed budget to go that route.

I think the best advertisements for websites would center around various aspects that are common to most members of the public, such as food, travel, technology among other things. This would enable you to monetize them at a faster rate

I am now in charge of a technical forum.
I publish advertisements for electrical goods.
My users find these advertising to be relevant, and many of them click the link and make purchases as a result.
And this brings in a respectable amount of money through Amazon affiliate marketing.
You can also incorporate the usual affiliate marketing if you have a large following as you said but it should be on a digital product since it would not be constraint by your geographical location.

I don't have a vast experience about the types of ads and the one that would be suitable for a particular website.
But one thing is important, make proper research before taking any.

I don't have a vast experience about the types of ads and the one that would be suitable for a particular website.
But one thing is important, make proper research before taking any
Before investing on any form of ads I believe you should know what you are doing and not some try your luck procedure which is also effective but you would need a lot of capital for that.

Currently, i don't own any forum and so i have never put any ads on my general chat forum. When i own a forum, i might consider putting ads about entertainment there.

Google is probably the best you are going to use. This is because every single person is going to use Google and you really did not have a particular kind of people that you will want to go to your social media platform.

I am someone into technology so currently, I post ads on technology. At first, I used to post ads on Technology and Clothing at the same time, and comparing the number of audience I had, it's none compared to the one I have now.

I think the most general of ads would be fine for a general discussion site, stuff for like appliances or games or amazon deals.

Google is probably the best you are going to use. This is because every single person is going to use Google and you really did not have a particular kind of people that you will want to go to your social media platform.

Well, I do not think that pop-up advertisement could be good for chat site because people would not like seeing pop-ups, but Google adsense could be a great platform for such kind of site.

Well, I do not think that pop-up advertisement could be good for chat site because people would not like seeing pop-ups, but Google adsense could be a great platform for such kind of site.
pop up ads are not good for everyone as this usually slows down the chatting experience and i would like to turn it off, but also it is a major source of income to the owners of the platforms.

Most of adsence medias offers any kind of advertisement either general chat site or professional website, but if you are going to manually place ads for users then things differs but you may not get orders for placing them as a profesionnal website.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back