What's new

What are some surprising ways to make money?

This is actually very interesting, I once saw that you can sell a litre of cobra venom for millions of dollars and even scorpion venom, but the issue is how do you train them to milk it.
Wow, those animals are so dangerous. It would take a very hard time to milk the venom out of them. But if you succeed, you can sell them at high prices, making you rich so fast. The things that people do for money! 🤦

The day I found out I could make money by making short posts online I was surprised too. This is one way in which you can engage your time online and get paid for it.

The day I found out I could make money by making short posts online I was surprised too. This is one way in which you can engage your time online and get paid for it.
It would be a surprising way to make money because when you write very short post and you were paid for it . That could be a very surprising way to make money effortlessly.

That's the fact, I think that's why most people out there end up losing, at the end of the day they end up been hunted by stop loss. They go to do forex trading without having knowledge about how the forex trading is. I think forex trading is beyond just the buying and selling. It needs skills and consistent practice.
I read a story of someone who lost over 200,000 dollars in the forex market. The person simply invested the money because he or she wanted to make a quick profit. The Forex market is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

I read a story of someone who lost over 200,000 dollars in the forex market. The person simply invested the money because he or she wanted to make a quick profit. The Forex market is not a get-rich-quick scheme.
Hmm very bad seriously, but there is something that most people are not aware of, forex is not a get rich quick scheme but a get rich sure scheme. But make sure you learn how to analyse and back test.

Hmm very bad seriously, but there is something that most people are not aware of, forex is not a get rich quick scheme but a get rich sure scheme. But make sure you learn how to analyse and back test.
there are people that have been in the forex trading for up to five years and they have not made any tangible money. The forex market requires a prolific strategy and discipline to succeed in.

there are people that have been in the forex trading for up to five years and they have not made any tangible money. The forex market requires a prolific strategy and discipline to succeed in.
Yes that's the fact, in as much as you want to make money through the forex trading, it's expected that you should learn all the necessary skills needed before making money.

There's one application I came across that pays you for changing your phone, to me this a surprising way to earn money, but you can earn much from it though.

Yes that's the fact, in as much as you want to make money through the forex trading, it's expected that you should learn all the necessary skills needed before making money.
Yeah, the Forex market is not something you go into and start making money immediately because you need to have both the technical knowledge and fundamental knowledge if you really want to be a very profitable in the long run.

Yeah, the Forex market is not something you go into and start making money immediately because you need to have both the technical knowledge and fundamental knowledge if you really want to be a very profitable in the long run.
The forex trading is a system of marketing that deals with fundamental and technical analysis, failure to do that can bring about lost in your trading as soon as possible.

It is often quite surprising just how much you can sell to make money with many people coming up with ideas that I would have never dreamed of someone selling for money. Feet pics have become really popular I noticed but the one that I was most surprised at was people who sell their bath water. I was shocked at first when I heard this was a thing and wondered why anyone would want to buy someone's used bath water and then I found out that people will request it, especially if it is a female's bath water.

The forex trading is a system of marketing that deals with fundamental and technical analysis, failure to do that can bring about lost in your trading as soon as possible.
Yeah, technical analysis is needed for you to learn how to predict a market graphically. Fundamental analysis deals with more of news and happenings around the market and the global economy generally. So you must understand the both to make profit.

Yeah, technical analysis is needed for you to learn how to predict a market graphically. Fundamental analysis deals with more of news and happenings around the market and the global economy generally. So you must understand the both to make profit.
Yes that's the fact, in as much as you want to make considerable amount of money on forex you're expected to learn about the fundamental and technical analysis, it will help you to know when to buy or sell.

Yes that's the fact, in as much as you want to make considerable amount of money on forex you're expected to learn about the fundamental and technical analysis, it will help you to know when to buy or sell.
Probably, learning those things is very important if you want to profit in the forex market. It may not be easy but it is something you have to do if you want to succeed.

Actually we have a lot of ways that we can use to earn money, but for me I only prefer to do two things online, I prefer to work here on bizdustry and trade the financial market.

One of the surprising ways to make money online is by listening to music and making money at the same time . There are different platforms that allows you to listen to music and they will pay you handsomely.

Personally I don't really know of any surprising ways to make money online but am sure of the various ways to make money online simply because I most worked to earned so is no more a surprised.

Personally I don't really know of any surprising ways to make money online but am sure of the various ways to make money online simply because I most worked to earned so is no more a surprised.
It's through photo selling really this method of making money online has been so surprised for ne because at first I didn't think it could be possible,but after some time I realised it's real.

One of the surprising ways to make money online is by listening to music and making money at the same time . There are different platforms that allows you to listen to music and they will pay you handsomely.
I have heard of a few platforms that pays people to listen to music but I never bothered to sign up because I don't know if the pays reasonable amount of money. Some platforms also pays you to read like publish0x.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back