What's new

What are some of the best apps you have worked with as a graphic designer

Adobe Photoshop - Image Editing Software Save This is the most versatile and used program in the industry. ...

Adobe Illustrator Save This is a vector drawing program. ...

Adobe InDesign. save it ...

Coral Draw. save it ...

Light room save it ...

Quark Express. save it

I can proudly say I have done amazing graphic designs that where amazing on my phone with the popular phone application known as Canva. This app is just too amazing, so easy to understand and use, it has wonderful templates for various purposes. I started working on it as a novice in graphic design but because of their very easy to understand steps on the app I was able to easily understand how to use the app and generated what I need.

This illustration app made solely for the iPad is a brilliant tool because it simplifies a graphic designer’s steps when illustrating anything. It’s super intuitive and has an awesome selection of brushes.

I am not a graphic designer, however, I have tried using some software that are widely used in graphic designing, for instancr, photoshop, indesign and illustrator. However, I can only use phptoshop, I have basic skills though.

As a graphic designer the best website that I have worked with is canvas.com and links.com this websites are very good website that we help you with tools for your graphic designing work.

I have worked with illustrator, freehand, corel draw, in design, page maker and last but not the least photoshop. My favorite one is photoshop, it is very powerful program

Any graphic designer who is well acquainted around Photoshop will surely get better off with graphics design tasks and earn better reward working on those recognised freelancing sites out there.

One of the favourites apps that I have worked on it canva . It's basically for designing different templates and logos. All these designs are readymade , it requires just a little input.

Adobe Photoshop and illustrator has really made my work a lot easier and I must commend the ones at the back end who keeps bringing different updates to them.

If you learn about canva.com or Photoshop etc, you can get underway with graphics design. Canva.com will expose you to many graphic design tools.

The two most popular software o have used in graphic designing is Corel draw and Photoshop and indeed I have been able to make a good designs with them.

As a video developer, I have actually dealt with rather variety of video request, however the one I still like one of the absolute most is actually photoshop, I truly delighted in utilizing Corel attract for my style for it is suppleness as well as a number of performance

I have not worked in a customer service before but I am thinking of applying for one because I feel it would help me meet and understand people to help me run my own business later.

Although I am not a graphic designer, I have worked on Canva for my designs since I don't own a laptop or computer. The use of Canva app has been amazing. As a writer, I use it to design CV or resume.

Adobe illustrator is one of the apps you can get for yourself if you want to become a graphic designer. This software comes with a lot of features that makes it easy to render graphic design job easily.

You might try your hands on a lot of graphic designing software, but once you start using photoshop you do not have to use any software because it is the best graphic designing software.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back