What's new

What alternative legit paid to post forums does one guys recognize and use?

Apart from Bizdustry I don't really know of anyone. However, if you're good in fictional writing of stories then you could give a try to, Good novel, Novelcat and Lightreader. The payment mode goes through PayPal or payooner.

Apart from Bizdustry I don't really know of anyone. However, if you're good in fictional writing of stories then you could give a try to, Good novel, Novelcat and Lightreader. The payment mode goes through PayPal or payooner.
Forum coin is one of the oldest freelance websites that still pays till today. You can easily get registered on the website and start earning immediately. I still work on the site.

i do know there are millions of paid to post forums out there however i only know about the most common ones like beer cash forum. does one recognize any new forums that aren't so popular?

not so millions of forums as you think. for example, I work on forumcoin, trends and bizdustry. I also know beermoney. I know about that ... jiba maybe and that's about it ...

There used to be cash time forum and dine forum too, but it seems the owners are not ready to pay their members yet. So a lot of members have quit.

I am currently working with two forums: bizdustry and trendri.com (I hope it is not considered an advertisement). both forums pay well and you can make good money a month. :)

I think there's trendri and jiba (previously Cashtime forum). Asides these, I haven't seen anyone talk about any other forums where one can work and get paid.
Though the ultimate shouldn't be working on PTP sites forever. Learn a skill and monetize.

You can join forumcoin and jiba; these are paid to post sites that are reliable and legit. I also know of trendri but I don't know if they are still paying users.

You can join some forums that do not pay , but have got valuable information to share. For example, Namepros.com where you get to learn so many things to earn money.

I think there's trendri and jiba (previously Cashtime forum). Asides these, I haven't seen anyone talk about any other forums where one can work and get paid.
Though the ultimate shouldn't be working on PTP sites forever. Learn a skill and monetize.
There is also forumcoin, have you heard about this one? Funny thing I had an account there for months, I never knew it was also a paid to post site as well and I could earn form it. It was this month I finally found out.

I don't know of any paid to post forms that are not popular. I guess they are not popular because they don't pay well. I know about bizdustry and trendri but they are quite popular.

There are many pay to post site forum available in the internet, the only way to explore is to survey or investigate about them in other to have better knowledge and understanding about it operation and how it works.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back