What's new

What alternative legit paid to post forums does one guys recognize and use?

i do know there are millions of paid to post forums out there however i only know about the most common ones like beer cash forum. does one recognize any new forums that aren't so popular?
For now I do not use any other alternative forum because I haven't found anyone that is worth my time just like this forum that we are in right now.

I am on only to forums, Bizdustry and Cash Time. I have not received payment from cash time and I am scare if I will be scammed as a lot of people are saying cash time is a scam

For now the only paid to write forum sI know and sure of at the moment are bizdustry, cashtimeforum, trendri. I am only focusing on bizdustry and cashtimeforum. And so far so good, I don't have any issues with any of them.

Apart from great forums like Bizdustry, I also use Forumcoin and Trendri forums to earn money. They are also very good paid to post forums where you can earn a good amount of money and I really enjoy working there.

Forum Coin is another very popular paid to post platforms too that is also very popular. They have been around even longer than and before the existence of bizdustry

I have read so many positive reviews on forum coin and trendri but I am not yet on these sites because on forum coin it is difficult to earn more than 15 cents per day

There are several alternatives of paid to post websites but the problem is that so many of them does not really pay any reasonable amount of money for the time so they don't worth it at all.

i do know there are millions of paid to post forums out there however i only know about the most common ones like beer cash forum. does one recognize any new forums that aren't so popular?
One is this website bizdustry. And other ones are Trendri this is my second best after Bizdustry and also cashtimeforum is a legit and paying one and the oldest of them all is forumcoin

I am planning to make use of noise cash to generate another source of income for myself. At present I am trying to explore noise cash to see how I can make additional income from the platform.

I have read so many positive reviews on forum coin and trendri but I am not yet on these sites because on forum coin it is difficult to earn more than 15 cents per day
And trendri has strict admin and they expect a lot from us before posting , our post need to be big and it's hard to earn money there. But in Forumcoin , the earning is low though it doesn't take much time to earn 15 cents daily.

You can go over to Trendri. It works in the same way as this forum. You need to make first 10 threads and posts before you can get verified and start any from the incentive programs.

I'm new to the platform of posting to earn. Thanks to my referral, I have three sites that I am working on but I am active on this site more. beermoney and trendri are the ones I have.

Actually if you really want to see these paid to post forums that are not s popular as the ones you already know about like the bizdustry and the rest, a simple google search will pop up so many uncommon ones for you to look into

I've been hearing about cash time. I would love to know about it. Is it as good as bizdustry or bmf? How much can I earn there in 1 hour and how frequent is their payment?

Dime forum is another alternative if you have a Paypal account though I think the owner also pays with coin base if you ask him. The main withdrawal method is PayPal, though, and last I checked, the amount it pays per post depends on the number of characters. There is a min and max character count you have to have, and it pays depending on that unless they changed it to a fixed reward.
Wow...that's very cool. I have to join very soon

As at the time you were making this your post on alternative gat paid to post platforms, bizdustry was not yet as popular as it is today. And now it is one of the most popular platforms for paid to post platforms

I believe it is simply bizdustry, beermoney as well as dimeforum. I will like to attempt the brand-brand new trendi online discussion forum since it has actually a great deal of capacities combined along with that you can easily likewise make coming from various other participants discuss your message.
There is forumcoin however the price is actually extremely reduced.

You can try trendri dot com. They pay 8 cents per thread and 6 cents per comment. Interestingly, they also pay when someone posts on your thread, which is 3 cents per post. However, in order to join the forum, you have to make 10 test posts with 100-word count. If you are approved, you can start posting, however, your post and thread should be at least 100 words

Yeah, I have actually been on this website for a very long time now and from the look of things they used to pay very well but for right now they're suspended paying but I believe they will start playing soon.

The forums that pay decent amount of points to just make comments are bizdustry and CTF. All other forums like forumcoin or Trendri are paying less and they have restrictions on maximum posts that can be made daily. While it is possible to make almost $1 daily here and in ctf as well , by keeping in mind about the spam or trash contents are not tolerated in either of these forums or any other forums.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back