What's new

What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done for work?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I remember a day I travelled to 4 different countries in a day for a Business trip I didn't plan for. I wasn't aware I was gonna travel that day not until I got to the office. It was one of the craziest thing I did for work then. What's the craziest thing you've ever done for work??

The only thing that I can regard as crazy I did at work was coming back to the office when everyone have left and slept in my workspace. I got home that day after work and found someone lifeless in front of our apartment. There's no way I would stay there because the cops would come and have me arrested if the guy was dead. I didn't have money to go and lodge in a hotel, so I went back to the office being that I have the office keys.

Oh my God, that's really serious. Hope you weren't in trouble for that?
That crazy indeed, and I am sure there are crazier ones than that

I think the craziest thing I've done at work would be spending 21 hours in the office. I remember going to office at 9AM that day and returning at 6AM the next day. We had some critical tests to complete so had to stretch a lot that day. I've never spent that much time in office any other day. My average working hours fall between 8-9 hours a day.

Lol. That must have been hectic though, hope you working that hours was worth it. I once experienced Something similar to this too, mine was 18 hours at work non stop, because we were going to have external auditors the next day.

I've gone for a delivery at 8pm at work because there is a hospital that got some accident patients being rushed into the hospital and they needed oxygen. My boss called and begged that I should help out in that situation to have those oxygen cylinders delivered. It was a crazy experience, but I did it to save life.

Really?? That's so great, at least you saved a life and you will definitely be happy for that. Imagine you had gone clubbing and you were unable to answer that call. You wouldn't have been saying this.

I've gone for a delivery at 8pm at work because there is a hospital that got some accident patients being rushed into the hospital and they needed oxygen. My boss called and begged that I should help out in that situation to have those oxygen cylinders delivered. It was a crazy experience, but I did it to save life.

Whenever you're kind of work is something that have to do with the health sector, something like this is always bound to happen because there was no way you can be able to determine when someone is going to have an emergency that your service is going to be required.

Whenever you're kind of work is something that have to do with the health sector, something like this is always bound to happen because there was no way you can be able to determine when someone is going to have an emergency that your service is going to be required.

This is true. I have had experiences of relatives of the said patients being thankful that we were able to deliver to them as at when they asked for it. The thing is that it is never easy to work in the health sector, but my joy is that we are part of the reason people live and have a good life.

This is true. I have had experiences of relatives of the said patients being thankful that we were able to deliver to them as at when they asked for it. The thing is that it is never easy to work in the health sector, but my joy is that we are part of the reason people live and have a good life.

Yeah, that's very correct. Whenever you have any role to play in the health sector, you will definitely have the power to play a part in people's lives because there will always be a time when your services is what's going to save someone lives.

Yeah, that's very correct. Whenever you have any role to play in the health sector, you will definitely have the power to play a part in people's lives because there will always be a time when your services is what's going to save someone lives.

This is why I don't feel happy when I see some nurses being rude to patients. It's crazy how some patients can panic when they are in the hospital, but nurses should hold themselves instead of being rude to the patient. I hope we have more kind nurses around in the future.

This is why I don't feel happy when I see some nurses being rude to patients. It's crazy how some patients can panic when they are in the hospital, but nurses should hold themselves instead of being rude to the patient. I hope we have more kind nurses around in the future.

The simple truth is that there are some people who are horrible human beings and they don't even care how what they do at their workplaces affect those who are in a very difficult situation.

I have seen a lot of nurses that treat patients like they are nobody simply because they need their help in their health situation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back