What's new

Were you able to invest into the Gamestop stocks?

Of course, I heard about the investment but I never did because I was a little bit sceptical of investing online as at that period.That was what made me not invest my money.

Unfortunately no, I wasn't able to catch up with the gamestop stock. Owing to the reason that I had my funds locked up in some other investments. I hope that I'm able to participate in this trade soonest.
The same thing is applicable to me. I heard that lot of investors that catched up with the opportunity made lots of gains but I was unable to tap into the opportunity that was presented by the platform.

By bad luck for me no, when I was listening to what was happening with Gamestop and everything related to the crazy people around Wallstreetbets, I believed that it was just a bubble that at any moment would burst and that it was too much risky to invest in a company that in the eyes of anyone could seem outdated and obsolete in what the video game market was at the time, But it happened, and we were all caught unexpectedly, things that happen, I wish I had invested.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back