What's new

Were you able to invest into the Gamestop stocks?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I think it was last month or the month before, where Gamestop's stocks were purchased up by a ton of gamers and others, who were able to push the stock up and then cash out getting a ton in return. Except, some problems occurred and wall street was like "how are all these gamers winning the stock market?"

But yeah, I wish I invested, but I did not. Who here was able to invest and actually got a return?

Its was really a boom but i wasnt able to invest on it. I was really caught unawares. But never the less its not too late to start looking out

That's awesome that sort of gamers, utilized such opportunity to trade one the GameStop to earn their fortunes on time. Had it been i followed the stock market, maybe would've been moved to trade it.

I think it was last month or the month before, where Gamestop's stocks were purchased up by a ton of gamers and others, who were able to push the stock up and then cash out getting a ton in return. Except, some problems occurred and wall street was like "how are all these gamers winning the stock market?"

But yeah, I wish I invested, but I did not. Who here was able to invest and actually got a return?
I also am in the same shoes as you. I did not invest in it and guess what, I'm not regretting my action. What if I had invested in it and the investment had gone wrong? So I think I'm safe by not bothering myself.

I remember there was a time I was suppised to start a shares with a game shop but I later got the information that it has stopped paying so i have been discouraged to participate in games stock or shares ever since.

I really want to use this opportunity to congratulate those that invest in it and get some awesome rewards at the end. I wish I could know of this when it is still fresh so that I could also benefit from this awesome rewards as well. Lastly I hope we get more update on any good stock for us all to inv st in it and get the reward from it as well.

I heard about the GameStop stock very late so I was unable to invest on it, but a friend of mine invested on it but I never get to know how he actually cash out

I was unable to invest in the game stop stop because I was not having much cash at that point in time, and I had no were to borrow. I was angry i miss it.

Yeah, I heard about the Gamestop Sticks. I also wished that I had invested in it. But I have this negative attitude towards stock investments. Soon, I will have to change that.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to invest in gamestop stocks on time. However, the opportunity was later taken away when the company decided to take close its shares.

Unfortunately I don't really put more interest in that so that one cannot lose money in such GameStop, I don't want to invest where I will lose money.

No, not at all. but I think if I'm given an opportunity to invest in such stocks again, I will grab it. I have always loved to invest in shares and stocks but that main problem is that I am always afraid to lose my money to such investment

I remember then it was popular news back then, and a lot of people got on the train and were able to pull profits. It was nice to see big capital firms lose huge money and the common people could make profits.

Personally, I did not hear about this particular earning opportunity if not I would have tried to take advantage of it. It was a good source for extra income. I will definitely be looking out for such an opportunity like this again. Congratulations to those that took advantage of this opportunity. Thanks for sharing.

I may not be able to invest in stock because I do not really understand it very well and I am very much familiar with investing in cryptocurrency and that is the one I can comfortably invest because I know how to spot good and potential cryptocurrency.

I heard about the gamestock earlier but I was just afraid and wasn't ready to risk my fund in it , so I substitute my fund to get a funny coin instead

When I heard about it I felt it was a bubble that will burst any minute. The problem is those who made the early move still got something worthy out of it. I wish I joined the train but it's always hard to conquer fear when the reason for the upward price trajectory is relatively unknown.

Unfortunately no, I wasn't able to catch up with the gamestop stock. Owing to the reason that I had my funds locked up in some other investments. I hope that I'm able to participate in this trade soonest.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back