What's new

Ways to earn money

Ali Gul Rind

Acquaintance
Dec 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a 1 year experience in online earning site and also i worked on many site from some of them were long term and some of the were short term... Like wise many sites didnt pay me .... Here is the list of many sites and also i wanna mention the time period whether they are long ter or not...

1. Kikiera.com
Kiki times application was my first experience and i worked 6 months on it but due covid i didnt recieve payment from them but i learned a lot from kikiers.com
Not this site/app is not working

2.Uptrennd.com
Uptrennd is one of the best and long term social media platform that pays and also learn alot and also i earned 150$ from here.
This site is still and working and paying to user.

After few weeks uptrennd team going to launch their application too.

3.Minds.com
This site is also one of them i worked on just 8 days but i collacted 80 minds token bit due lack of knowledge i didn't withdraw.

4.Read.cash
One of great platform for earning i earned just 2$ from here and still peoples are earning from here. On this platform its very hard to get more engagement.

5.Publish0x

I have never seen such a great platform in my life after uptrennd and till now i earned 5$ eth... Still working this platform is long term working if you have any knowledge about crypto currncies then you can share your thoughts here and you will earn many tokens...

One of the best thingvof this platform is that its also paid tou on reading...

I have a 1 year experience in online earning site and also i worked on many site from some of them were long term and some of the were short term... Like wise many sites didnt pay me .... Here is the list of many sites and also i wanna mention the time period whether they are long ter or not...

1. Kikiera.com
Kiki times application was my first experience and i worked 6 months on it but due covid i didnt recieve payment from them but i learned a lot from kikiers.com

2.Uptrennd.com
Uptrennd is one of the best and long term social media platform that pays and also learn alot and also i earned 150$ from here.

3.Minds.com
This site is also one of them i worked on just 8 days but i collacted 80 minds token bit due lack of knowledge i didn't withdraw.

4.Read.cash
One of great platform for earning i earned just 2$ from here and still peoples are earning from here. On this platform its very hard to get more engagement.

5.Publish0x

I have never seen such a great platform in my life after uptrennd and till now i earned 5$ eth... Still working this platform is long term working if you have any knowledge about crypto currncies then you can share your thoughts here and you will earn many tokens...

3 months into cryptocurrency and all I have been coming across everywhere are scammers, scammers and more scammers. If you know coding, you can write a code for a tron smart contract and you can be a millionaire in just a couple of days by including a backdoor in your code, but it is totally unethical and I would never do such a thing. I have been a victim of such a scam and it really hurts. It surely is a way of earning but you earn a lot of curse along with the money.

The best way to earn money is to show your capability ,educations,and confidence .
If your are capable of teaching you can start teaching, if you can work on freelancing as a content writer so you can earn easily .
There are alot of ways to earn money .go and show interest in your field in which you are interested.
Start business of groceries as now in this time there is more demand of groceries

Top ways to make money online and offline
۔ The fastest way to make a lot of money. ...
Online survey. ...
Paid to search the web. ...
Online Market Trading ...
Get your website up and running. ...
Review websites and apps for cash. ...
The secret of 'Disney Vault' ...
'Pay' sites.

there are different ways an individual can earn money, The first one I will tell you is bizindustry, when you work online like you do here you earn too, you can also earn money by working for other people too

Work around your own schedule and drive for an app-based taxi service. Uber and Lyft are great options for those who are looking for a side-gig or a full-time job, as you decide how often to drive.

Your earnings are calculated based on the base amount, time, and distance of the ride. You can earn even more if there is a high demand for drivers in the area, whether it’s a sought-after location or the day of an event, so keep that in mind when selecting an area to drive in. Minimum requirements include:

1. Kikiera.com

2.Uptrennd.com

3.Minds.com

4.Read.cash

5.Publish0x

I also have worked on above 2 motioned websites uptrennd and read cash, these were best websites where i spent my precious time and learned a lot by them, also i earned 60$ from uptrennd while only 2$ from

1. Kikiera.com

2.Uptrennd.com

3.Minds.com

4.Read.cash

5.Publish0x

I also have worked on above 2 motioned websites uptrennd and read cash, these were best websites where i spent my precious time and learned a lot by them, also i earned 60$ from uptrennd while only 2$ from read cash.

1. Kikiera.com

2.Uptrennd.com

3.Minds.com

4.Read.cash

5.Publish0x

I worked at uptrend And this is a very good website. And a lot of people's work is this. I also worked on this website for 1 year and I enjoyed it very much and I earn of this. And I also earned about $ 200.

1. Kikiera.com

2.Uptrennd.com

3.Minds.com

4.Read.cash

5.Publish0x

There are many good and bad ways to make money But we have to decide which way is good for us And I will choose a good and profitable way for myself And I can earn profits by starting most of the online clothing business, besides selling children's products, I can earn profits. Apart from this, there are sources from which help can be taken Curious about what you say?

Advanced Ways
No risk betting. The fastest way to make a lot of money (well, without breaking the law). ...
Online survey. ...
Paid to search the web. ...
Online Market Trading ...
Get your website up and running. ...
Review websites and apps for cash. ...
The secret of 'Disney Vault' ...
'Pay' sites.

You can earn money by doing part time job and with your regular job so this the best way to earn money and tjis will help you to increase your source of income.
Start mini job working online so this is the best wqy to earn more income

I recently learned about the real estate renting. I think that can earn pretty good amount of money from the hard work and effort. It all comes down to what you can and should do with money. Make sure to add your money in the right sources. Some of the time It'd be reasonable to say that making money off such sources takes time.

I recently heard about two sites featured on the list Read cash and Minds. However, things I heard about Minds are negative. The rest of the sites mentioned on the list are unknown to me. Currently, I am loking for work on upwork. Hopefully, I soon find work on upwork. I might also start selling Fiverr.

Yeah, there are many ways to earn online working on different forums and websites. I am working on the following forums:
Bizdutry.com, BeerMoneyForum.com and trendri.com.
And following are the websites,
GetLike and tips try. Com.

There are so many ways to make money online, the question is: are you ready to work? Do you have enough time to do online work? Take bizdustry as an example, that's how only work looks like.

Great list, but i have doubt that most of these are scam. I had bad experience with many such sites which offering you tons of money by completing just simple task. But at the end they never pay and delete the website. I personally think that you should add some reference or Payment proof images so we can trust you

For long I have been trying to make money online as well. I have tried pay as you click site, surveys sites and the likes. Right t now, I am into transcribing. I transcribe with a popular company but I have not made my first cash. In other word, I have not made a dime online

I read on Forum Coin about Minds. The poster said it is not worth our time and it is difficult to earn there.
paid to post forums can help you earn only when you have a good English language skills. You are expected to post grammatically correct. Secondly, you also need knowledge on certain topics. Simply posting "chicken business good or bad" or "adsense good or bad" kind of posts do not work for you for a long time, your posts need substance.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back