What's new

Ways to bring traffic to your forum using X?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I read that X will throttle your posts if you are trying to take people off the platform to another platform that is meant to be a community. This includes forums. So I am wondering if there are ways around this. Anyone know?

I've not heard anything this update about Twitter or X throttling your posts if you are trying to take people off the social media platform. This is not a good idea if they're serious about it. It will drive some users away from using Twitter/X.

Twitter or X will work for traffic only when you have a lot of followers on your account. I have a couple of accounts where I have around 10k followers and I get moderate amout of visits. If you do not have a lot of followers, there is no chance of getting traffic. The only exception to this is if you promote your posts through ads.

The best way of utilising any social media platform to generate traffic to your forum is by making sure that you have many followers who are very active on your page. This is the only way you can get them to join your website when you make post on any of their social media platform including Twitter or X.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back