Water supply business

Presido

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When I was young, I used to see some vehicles then that has a tank filled with water, when I asked my mom, she said they supply water to people as their own occupation,
I thought of establishing this business and employ workers there but I don't know if this can still be profitable considering the fact that there are now boreholes and other sources
Pls I need your opinion

Water supplies to people still thrives in some areas in my country, some people don't have boreholes, Their only source of water is that water tanker supply, I see them everyday supplying water, it's actually a good way to earn some good money and smile to the bank.

When I was young, I used to see some vehicles then that has a tank filled with water, when I asked my mom, she said they supply water to people as their own occupation,
I thought of establishing this business and employ workers there but I don't know if this can still be profitable considering the fact that there are now boreholes and other sources
Pls I need your opinion
If u do start the work on RO water filter plants which is commonly used domestically as well as commercially it will get much profit.we need to do marketing first because majorty don't knows about it we need to give awareness to all.

Pls I need your opinion
The success of this business is dependent on your location. If you are living in an environment where there's no shortage of water, then the business will not thrive, but if you can locate an environment where water is a scarce commodity, then you are sure of cashing out big from the situation.

Water supply business is still profitable in rural area where there are much population. In my area there are water seller in street to street that has water thank they buy it from suppliers and resell it for people. They usually sell more in dry season.

Pls I need your opinion۔
It is common for groundwater to be unfit for drinking. If we work on water supply, this business can spread easily. You need this filtration plant for this work. You will also need transport to supply the water. If you start this business well, you can easily make a profit

Water supply business only thrives at large construction sites. They always need loads of water for construction and will need the services of a water supply company. As for supplying different households, I don't think there is any much gain or consistency in that as most households already have some borehole in their streets where they can get enough water.

Pls I need your opinion
I have seen many people suffering from water shortage... And water is not less than a blessing for human life There are many areas where people do not have water in their homes and they need water tanker. That's why I think water business is also a good and profitable business

The business is big or small we have to take it to the destination ourselves and we should expect to make a lot of profit from it. The water business will be very profitable for you. You run a water business and hopefully you are making a lot of money so you can continue your work and make a profit. We hope you enjoy the extension of service and that you have reached the limit of water business.

Pls I need your opinion
The water supply business is very profitable and a friend of mine who is in Saudi ArabiaWho supplies water in saudi arabia and earns more than five hundred riyals in a month If we do it honestly

Water supply business is a beneficial business both to the business man and the customer. Water is a very essential commodity for the growth of mankind. So therefore the demand for water is high .

Water supply business is profitable business because you can supply water to people are building houses also to the companies water commodity for the growth

Water supplying is a good business because not everybody can easly get water from there site so they will need to call on does who's supplying waters or when you pumping machine got spoil and haven't been fixed yet then the only best way you can do it is just to call them to supply you water so you can do whatever you want to do and moreover water is very important in whatever we doing that's why we can't do without water in this life

It is a good business prospect, water supply is kind of profitable here in Nigeria, most especially now a days that we are in a dry season, some people have been battling with lack of access to water, either for drinking, washing or other agricultural purposes. Although, it may differ from your own end, but still yet, I strongly believed that you would not regret if you could give it a trial by investing in the business.

This depends on where you are Africa in general and most under developed and developing countries tend have this issue water is one the basic things you need for every day activities without water you can't do most things finding yourself in a place with this issue you can start this business

It's not a bad idea bro. investing in water business, build water plant with an overhead tank where commercial tanker supplies would come to buy water from your specifically built overhead tank, you can supply to building sites and even farms.

In recent times most people have water sources in their houses like well, borehole which are very clean and available so I don't think they will be patronizing those water suppliers..... water supplying is no longer that lucrative

Pls I need your opinion
This business is not profitable in those areas where water is available. Yes, if you start this business in those areas where water is needed then it can be good and profitable business for you and you can earn enough profit.

Interesting that, you wanna still keep such ambition you had as a child alive and start up the business best you can. I will advice you to start it up, its highly profitable. Especially when you start up in a business and crowded environment full with people.

I can't speak to the profitability of the business, yes some people do that type of business,they supply water used in events, construction sites and so on. If you have the tanker I think it is profitable, I mean all you have to do is fill the tank up and deliver the water to the said location, sounds profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back