What's new

Watch your shows slowly or binge them fast?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you watch your favorite shows, do you tend to watch them slowly, as in when they air every week? Or do you tend to binge watch shows until they're finished? I do a mix of both. Sometimes I will watch a show slowly, other times I'll try to get through it as fast as possible. What do you prefer to do?

I prefer to binge unless the shows are REALLY long. It's nice to have something to look forward to on some days when nothing else is on anyway. If I binge then I think I probably overeat as well, so maybe I should stop doing that and get up and exercise?

With the web series, I have binge watched a few but that left me very tired and so I have put a full stop to it.

Depends on the kinda movie I'm watching. If it's boring then I'll definitely make it fast so that I am quickly done with it but if interesting, I dont mind rewatching a past scene again and again.

Most of the time I take my time and watch them slowly, especially if they are netflix series, I usually watch long series, so I tend to take some time to finish them, on the other hand if I am watching a saga of movies, it depends a lot on how much I like that saga, for example the Harry Potter or Star Wars saga I finished in less than 1 week.

It really depends on the show and how much I am enjoying it. For example, I am a huge fan of Chicago Fire and I have been known to binge-watch that TV show a lot and never tire of it but for something such as Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother or even Young Sheldon I find I can only watch a few episodes and then I take a break and go back when I am ready.

I like to binge my favorite shows, I do not have the patience to watch one episode every day, I will normally watch 3-4 episodes in one go, but sometimes I end up watching all season in one go. On my normal movie night, I will also watch 2 movies in a row.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back