What's new

Was starting a business your only option?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you started a business, was it your only option? I don't have my own business, more so a freelance worker and run my own sites, but I don't own my own business really. If you started a business, did it happen to be your only option? Or did you have other ideas in the pipeline you were looking to invest in?

Why did you choose to start a business?

No. I am still working a 9 to 5. I am comfortable here and honestly could retire with the company but my plans are to get a business going to I can at the very least work part time.

No. I am still working a 9 to 5. I am comfortable here and honestly could retire with the company but my plans are to get a business going to I can at the very least work part time.

You should work on getting a side business. When you retire, the business can keep you going, and that is one thing that I like so much about starting and running businesses as you will have an opportunity to think, work, and plan.

My first business was a publication house. I started the business not because it was my only option but because it was my passion. After failing on a couple of businesses, I started an online business and my online businesses are doing fairly well. WhenI decided to launch my online business, it was not the last option for me. I started as a hobby project.

No, starting a business was never my only option. It was my second option. My first option was to work after I graduated from the university which I've been at for years before eventually starting my own business. If you don't have the capital to start a business, working is going to be your first option.

I have actually known how important it is for you to have your own business and not depend on working for anyone for the rest of your life because my family have been a business-oriented family. The reason why I had to work is for me to generate the money that I need to go into the same business orientation that I have been brought up with right from childhood.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back