What's new

Visa is Adding Bitcoin to its Existing 160 Fiat Currency Network

If you can search on Google about the most corrupt countries in the world ,most of the Western countries will not be there but 90% of the countries in the list will be the African countries because they are the one that are stealing the money to the western country.
I don't think that they are the only ones that are involved in corruption however I think that it is more prominent in these countries and they are more transparent with the illegal activities that are happening as well. In other countries I think it just happens behind the scenes and not many people actually see it which could be a limiting factor in how we portray our country as well.

I don't think that they are the only ones that are involved in corruption however I think that it is more prominent in these countries and they are more transparent with the illegal activities that are happening as well. In other countries I think it just happens behind the scenes and not many people actually see it which could be a limiting factor in how we portray our country as well.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen in other country but sometimes if it happens in the western country like America and Europe they will be exposed ,75% of African countries has the highest level of corruption.

These news was a huge pump for Bitcoin traders and it is also a huge one for visa.
But entities are up for something important and are gaining more users to their block chain

this is a great move for both visa and bitcoin. now customer can easily get their bitcoin directly to the banks through their visa card.
and this also will attract a lot of customers to both party as the movement would imply effective trading and movement of money easily

Any business that wants to operate for a very long time will always improve its features to entice more people in, and keep it's current users happy.

I think that would be great news and this will go a long way in helping people have different access to their bitcoin as well as make payments directly , maybe the transaction fee is even cheaper?.

This is certainly a good news, but it will not have any effect in my country because cryptos are still illegal here. You cannot invest, trade, exchange, mine or use. Hopefully, one day the ban will be lifted.

Visa would be a force to reckon with if the integration of the cryptocurrency becomes a success. I don't think that the cryptocurrency services will be available globally and I think they will be a whale in the crypto world.

This is a fantastic step that will undoubtedly boost bitcoin's value and usage, as well as encourage other payment systems to accept bitcoin as well. Bitcoin might become legal tender at this rate.

This is very good news and the introduction of Bitcoin into the Visa network is also great in the sense that it will be able to drastically increase the uses of cryptocurrency as well. This will mean that anywhere that is accepting the visa card will be able to accept crypto as well, which is most merchants actually. Therefore I think that in the future as they start to accept more crypto on visa, that cryptocurrencies will become much more integrated into our economy.

It Is indeed a welcome development if visa successfully added bitcoin to its platform. It will diversify the uses of the visa cards and it will give the users more options and that's exactly the beauty in such adoption.

I think the reasons for the big corporation in coming onboard the cryptocurrency world is the reluctance of the government to want to recognize cryptocurrency,but I believe so many of them have begin to realize that they are missing out of that huge market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back