What's new

Visa is Adding Bitcoin to its Existing 160 Fiat Currency Network

This shows sign of crypto currency coming to be an accepted currencies in years to come. As many companies are adopting crypto currency so also the price of the coins will increase and forcing countries to accept and legalized crypro currency

I
I think it was always just a matter of time before adoption of crypto begins to grow massive and it is slowly being so. This is really commendable though but I actually have an issue with case of fees, are they completely eliminated like that of normal currencies, if so then that is a huge development.
I hope this adoption grow soon because the way at which the crypto currency is being attacked wont make it grow soon, but some of us are waiting for it to be generalised.

This is an interesting and educating information you have brought here This is a very welcome development by visa. I give my full support to this. Initiative like this will see the coins, especially bitcoin, growing stronger and stronger. It is just my opinion.

I am hearing this for the first time. It will be a welcome development if bitcoin can be added to the existing that currency on visa platform but one still needs to be careful in adding his card for bitcoin transactions to avoid the card of being hacked by scammers.

So how will it now be when they add this Bitcoin among their payment processor? Does this now give individuals the choice to make payment with Bitcoin even if the platform don't want you paying with Bitcoin?

A lot of big business brand are beginning to see that cryptocurrency can be used to enhance and for easier transaction that is why they are considering it, is just nice and it shows that cryptocurrency is here to stay.

It is going to be a big and a welcoming development for the cryptocurrencies loving individuals who will now have the opportunity to use their Bitcoin in their wallets to directly transact on visa worldwide

Sadly, this kind of service is not available in every location. The ability to use cryptos through Visa Card is available in handful of countries. I think these service should be extended worldwide.

Sadly, this kind of service is not available in every location. The ability to use cryptos through Visa Card is available in handful of countries. I think these service should be extended worldwide.
I believe this must be an African country because it is one of the most backward continent in the world, well even in some Western countries cryptocurrency is not accepted to that standard yet but maybe in the future.

I believe this must be an African country because it is one of the most backward continent in the world, well even in some Western countries cryptocurrency is not accepted to that standard yet but maybe in the future.
African countries are generally behind in these statement and technological development and many of the countries do not have the infrastructure to implement them as well, however i think that this is rapidly changing as well.

That's a massive development with such addition from visa, it will even bring more customers who are more engage with Cryptocurrency to their platform.

I feel so excited about this wedding news you've just given. While cryptocurrency is being banned by other countries, visa is now making it one of its choices

This is really a good development for Bitcoin and the crypto currency exchange Business at large. At least I believe this will make some countries to also want to adopt Bitcoin and make it a legal tender in their country

Bitcoin is the standard for crypto and must be the first to be utilised. It's a good thing for the crypto world as we'll also see an integration of other tokens like Ethereum and stable coins. It'll make transactions more easier.

African countries are generally behind in these statement and technological development and many of the countries do not have the infrastructure to implement them as well, however i think that this is rapidly changing as well.
African country could have been one of the best continent but because of corrupt and bad leadership that is why it in this condition today, I just hope it is changing rapidly as you said, at least we need to adapt to modern development and technology.

it is just a matter of time and many financial institutions and companies will add cryptocurrency is not only bitcoin to their payment systems.

African country could have been one of the best continent but because of corrupt and bad leadership that is why it in this condition today, I just hope it is changing rapidly as you said, at least we need to adapt to modern development and technology.
There has been a lot of news articles internationally that do related to the concerns regarding corruption within the African countries. I think that corruption is something that is present in all countries however it all depends on how you manage it and how well off the country is in terms of the economic status.

There has been a lot of news articles internationally that do related to the concerns regarding corruption within the African countries. I think that corruption is something that is present in all countries however it all depends on how you manage it and how well off the country is in terms of the economic status.
If you can search on Google about the most corrupt countries in the world ,most of the Western countries will not be there but 90% of the countries in the list will be the African countries because they are the one that are stealing the money to the western country.

How does this inclusion actually work out for those countries whose government has baned the use and transactions in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency with the banks then as it stands with this cards?

If Visa can add Bitcoin or any crypto currency to their PLATFORM it will really improve the crypto currency exchange Business in the market. It is really a good thing if they can do it as far as am concerned

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back