Visa is Adding Bitcoin to its Existing 160 Fiat Currency Network

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Visa uses 160 different fiat currencies (USD, Pound, Euro, etc.) in its Visa network. Visa also partners with 35 different crypto currency wallets to allow crypto currency deposit on Visa debit cards ( you can get crypto powered visa cards from 35 different wallets, for example crypto.com, BlockFi, Fold, etc.). According to recent news, Visa is also thinking about adding cryptocurrency, mainly Bitcoin directly in the Visa network. In other words, Visa is planning to add Bitcoin to its list of 160 fiat currencies Visa Network. What does this actually mean? Well, you can directly use bitcoins with Visa without working with third party services like crypto wallet.
Visa has 70 million global merchants, and this is definately good news for the crypto users, traders, and investors.

Visa uses 160 different fiat currencies (USD, Pound, Euro, etc.) in its Visa network. Visa also partners with 35 different crypto currency wallets to allow crypto currency deposit on Visa debit cards ( you can get crypto powered visa cards from 35 different wallets, for example crypto.com, BlockFi, Fold, etc.). According to recent news, Visa is also thinking about adding cryptocurrency, mainly Bitcoin directly in the Visa network. In other words, Visa is planning to add Bitcoin to its list of 160 fiat currencies Visa Network. What does this actually mean? Well, you can directly use bitcoins with Visa without working with third party services like crypto wallet.
Visa has 70 million global merchants, and this is definately good news for the crypto users, traders, and investors.
Wow! This is so exciting, I mean what could be more exciting than this for me today! If VISA have come onboard it's arch rival MasterCard in coming too, because I don't see how MasterCard will just sit and watch VISA soup up all those money from transaction fee.

This just show how far the power of consistency can go I look forward to being able to pay with Crypto using my VISA card.
Wow!

I think it was always just a matter of time before adoption of crypto begins to grow massive and it is slowly being so. This is really commendable though but I actually have an issue with case of fees, are they completely eliminated like that of normal currencies, if so then that is a huge development.

This is very good news and the introduction of Bitcoin into the Visa network is also great in the sense that it will be able to drastically increase the uses of cryptocurrency as well. This will mean that anywhere that is accepting the visa card will be able to accept crypto as well, which is most merchants actually. Therefore I think that in the future as they start to accept more crypto on visa, that cryptocurrencies will become much more integrated into our economy.

This is a very good development, it will definitely increase the value and usage of bitcoin, it will also motivate other payments system to also accept payments in bitcoin. At this rate bitcoin might become a legal tender

Am glad to hear this and I must confess,here on this platform is where am getting this update first...
Here is not just a warning site but here you could learn and know things you never imagine you could ever know in your life ...
I must say this here now, thanks to the group that create this site ,if not for this site i don't think I could get this update in another platform..
So as for the visa accepting bitcoin now is a very good innovative and we need more of it ...
I hope it is also allow in my country tho... Thats my take on this topic...
Thanks

If this is truly the case, then it keeps buttressing our claims that Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency is one that rules all other cryptocurrencies. Any other existing or upcoming cryptocurrency must draw it's relevance from trading against the Bitcoin

Ohhh.. it is really like nice to hear that visa network will add a cryptocurrencies if just visa can contact directly or transfer the e-wallet to visa it much affordable doesn't need to get any money transfer method.

That's some interesting news coming out from Visa. Looking at the way bitcoin has been rising and this news now. I expect the price to keep rising because the demand for bitcoins will increase with this new usage. I expect other payment traditional payments platforms to follow this same process. I wouldn't bet against bitcoin getting six figures at the end of this current year.

In my own opinion it's a good thing because nowaday bitcoin and other crypto currency are becoming more succesful. So that many people can understand crypto currency and bitcoin it is a very good move for VISA.

This is only the beginning because bitcoin will continue to rise. No doubting its value and acceptability in the world today. Other crypto currencies will will also benefit from this in terms of ride in value.

The need to diversify is inevitable. These companies have seen the advantages of investing in the crypto currencies market and could not be left behind. Pay Pal and other payment system would follow soon.

It's actually a very good and innovative move from visa to add Bitcoin as one of their fiat currency that their customers can buy and hold. This is a testament of the reach and increase that has characterized cryptocurrencies and especially Bitcoin for decades now.

I think this is actually good to hear that bitcoin is adding to visa system is very good news indeed, I think is matter of time cryptocurrency everyone will accepted it.

I think most financial institutions especially those having E-wallets are working on adding bitcoin to their system because they have seen that their investors will love to have it.

Yes I have noticed that for sometime too. That is welcome development to me. It is only going to give the backing necessary for people to start seeing the importance and use of transacting with cryptocurrencies

I won’t be surprised when we have to admit to the use of BTC for almost every aspect in this life because it seems coin holds the future of this life wether we like it or not and that’s the reason most developed countries are now into BTC

Well this is exciting news for crypto currency in general, it just further proves that crypto is here to stay and with time more platforms would continue to see its value and make the addition

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back