Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some video games you wish more people played? There are a lot of games I liked that I felt was underlooked or didn't get the popularity it deserved. I think Sleeping Dogs is one I feel more people haven't tried out. Whenever I hear about open world sandboxes, Sleeping Dogs is never brought up. It's by far one of my favorite games, from it's story, gameplay, and more. I wish more people played the game. It's been remastered once already and I think there's talk about a third remaster for current consoles.

What are some video games you wish more people played or knew about?

What are some video games you wish more people played? There are a lot of games I liked that I felt was underlooked or didn't get the popularity it deserved. I think Sleeping Dogs is one I feel more people haven't tried out. Whenever I hear about open world sandboxes, Sleeping Dogs is never brought up. It's by far one of my favorite games, from it's story, gameplay, and more. I wish more people played the game. It's been remastered once already and I think there's talk about a third remaster for current consoles.

What are some video games you wish more people played or knew about?

True. I recently completed sleeping dogs (now doing the side missions). It was an amazing experience playing it. I chose to play it because I was looking for something like GTA. Next I would try Yakuza 0. I definitely dont regret the decision. I enjoyed every bit of it. Very underrated game.

I think Witcher 3: Wild Hunt would be one I think not many have played even though it is rated as the best RPG ever.

It would be crazy if Pokemon GO was still as popular as it was when it first launched. Crowds of people roaming the streets to catch Pokemon.

There are so many hidden gems out there that deserve more attention. One game I wish more people played is "Hollow Knight." It's a beautifully crafted Metroidvania with a rich world to explore.

Well, there are some games that I would love for more people to play, such as the Final Fantasy saga or the current World of Warcraft that does not play as many people as in the past, however, they are well-known video games, but usually play only those who are quite a fan of the franchise.

There are so many hidden gems out there that deserve more attention. One game I wish more people played is "Hollow Knight." It's a beautifully crafted Metroidvania with a rich world to explore.
Speaking of games, if you're into League of Legends like me, I came across an interesting article on MMR at https://lol-script.com/blog/what-is-mmr-in-lol/. It's a great resource if you're looking to understand the game's competitive side better.But back to underrated games, ""Undertale"" is another one that comes to mind. Its unique storytelling and quirky characters make it a must-play.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back