Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here used the chat client, Discord to help draw traffic to their sites? I have used Discord in the past, but it was mostly for people I worked with. I would advertise events in the Discord I helped work on, but I rarely ever advertised on other Discord servers.

But, have you ever had success using Discord for marketing? I know it's against the rules to promote things on Discord, but I think it'd be cool to be able to draw some traffic this way.

Have you had success with Discord? Would you use Discord to market yourself? I mean, you could also use it as companion to your site. This way you can talk to users and fans and all that fun stuff. :)

I use Discord but I mostly use it to connect with my employers, clients, and customers. I have never used it for marketing. If you want to use Discord for marketing you will need a lot of members to join your servers and start promoting products and services on Discord servers.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back