Using Kickstarter to Fund Your Web Project

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
You can pursue your dream project by getting funded through crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter. If you visit the platform, you can see a lot of projects get successfully funded through Kickstarter. I have not tried it yet but I think starting a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter for a web project can be really good.
If you are planning to start a website that requires a lot of investment, crowdfunding on platforms like Kickstarter can be a gateway to financial support.

Kickstarter and other crowd funding services are a good initial option in starting a business. But, you need to have your plans clearly laid out and your funds need to go to the plans set forward. Otherwise I think you could get into trouble for using the funds for something else.

But yes, it's a good option to get some funding, but I would never rely on it.

Many places like Kickstarter, JustGiving, etc will allow webmasters to solicit financing for online businesses. Most indie games turn up here and have received solid responses. Forums are yet to have similar funding programs.

Running a forum requires good investments at the onset to cover marketing, management, and operational costs. Is there such a funding program for forums?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back