Username : Juen15 - Trendri.com payment proof

Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
I just got my first payment from trendri forum.

Screenshot-20210104-173842.jpg

Register here

How long did it take you to earn it? And what topics are being discussed inside the forum. Also, can you please help me how to attach proof of payment photos on my threads. Thanks a lot.

How long did it take you to earn it? And what topics are being discussed inside the forum. Also, can you please help me how to attach proof of payment photos on my threads. Thanks a lot.
It depends on how active you are there. Everyone makes a post in your thread. You will get $ 0.03.

Use the site imgbb

Congratulations to you for your first cash out on trendri.com website. I believe the forum site is still under construction and still going strong. With time it gonna grow and improve alot. I have seen lots of payment proof made by people on other forums concerning trendri.com.

That's a good one from Tendri. They should keep building their site and keep up with publicity then it becomes a popular site. Good to see that you earned something from the site though, more $ to you.

It depends on how active you are there. Everyone makes a post in your thread. You will get $ 0.03.

Use the site imgbb
I'm about to sign up for Trendi. Do you have a referral link? Or should I just go directly to their site and register? I would be glad if there's a bonus for someone signing in from an invitation link. Gonna wait for your response.

Congratulations to you for your first cash out on trendri.com website. I believe the forum site is still under construction and still going strong. With time it gonna grow and improve alot. I have seen lots of payment proof made by people on other forums concerning trendri.com.
What are the payment methods for this forum? Is it possible to get your payment in crypto such as Litecoin or Bitcoin perhaps? Or is it a must that you have to have a PayPal account in order to be able to do so?

I have heard a lot about this forum but is has toll not excited me to be active there despite the fact that I have registered there for almost a month. It is somehow complex to me. You have to make almost 20 comments before verification and make like 6 comments at a stretch. To me it may allow copy and paste or watery comments

What are the payment methods for this forum? Is it possible to get your payment in crypto such as Litecoin or Bitcoin perhaps? Or is it a must that you have to have a PayPal account in order to be able to do so?
The forum pays via paypal and Bitcoin. But since Bitcoin fees is so high, he is paying via paypal and bank transfer to Nigerians. I don't know if the Bank transfer is applicable to other members from different country too.

The forum pays via paypal and Bitcoin. But since Bitcoin fees is so high, he is paying via paypal and bank transfer to Nigerians. I don't know if the Bank transfer is applicable to other members from different country too.
If there is Bitcoin payment, then they are likely to continue on the path of Bitcoin payments in the future as well when the transaction fees are reduced. Hopefully. As I do not have a paypal account but would like to venture into working on this forum as well.

I have been just so lazy to comment on Trendri because of the character count that it requires to be able to earn on that platform. The owner of trendri should expedite action to reduce the character count for a post to get paid on them.

Congratulations and keep the good work going.
I have seen trendri already and I do not like their task and the payout.
So I would just keep working with bizdustry

This is definitely a good way to make some good amount of money online. I will check on the website to see their terms of service and see how I can also make money on it

I've heard about trendri and their services but I don't really dig their method of payment because it's restricted in my country, congratulations on your earnings

Trendri is indeed one of the legit platforms out there and I have recived money several times. However, making money there is not so easy. They pay only 5 cents for writing a 120 words thread, which is quite low.

Congratulations I would have love to join trending but time will not really permit,I love writing articles,maybe I will just refer someone I know,but how long does it take to get paid on trending platform

Congratulations on your payment, though it is small but it is worth something.
Now you have to work even more to earn a better one next time

I am a regular earner on Trendri and I am very active in there. Trendri is a good site, but I believe that the admin should now increase the pay rates a bit for all the sub-forums on his main forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back