What's new

Username : Juen15 - Trendri.com payment proof

I heard some rumors about them taking a break from paying but later continued. From your statement, am guessing they are still paying till date? What are their payment methods, I have an account there but have not started earning.
I am a regular earner on Trendri and I am very active in there. Trendri is a good site, but I believe that the admin should now increase the pay rates a bit for all the sub-forums on his main forum.

I'm glad to hear you have made your first withdrawal with trendri. I've also joined the site some days ago but I haven't make any withdrawal yet.

I just got my first payment from trendri forum.

Screenshot-20210104-173842.jpg

Register here
Congratulations.
It seems like it didn't take long for you to make that amount.
How long does it take for one to make a dollar on Trendri?

Tendri is legit site. I am working there and I can confirm that they are legit site. The payment proof will now make it obvious that Tendri is legit. However, the site has a lot processes and their pay is low.

Tendri did well with that one. In order for their website to become well-known, they should continue to build it and promote it. It's encouraging to see that the website did bring in some money for you, so congratulations.

I know I've heard about a website called trendri before, so i have to go and check when the thread was piste and noticed that I was last year. Don't know if trendri is still paying till now

Tendri did well with that one. In order for their website to become well-known, they should continue to build it and promote it. It's encouraging to see that the website did bring in some money for you, so congratulations.
That's true, I have once work on trendri, but they have reduced their earning you'll find it very difficult to earn $0.6 daily, they are not reliable as they used to be.

I've also gotten my first pay on trendri forum. It took me less than a month to earn four dollars there and i immediately requested for withdrawal after that and i was paid.

I've also gotten my first pay on trendri forum. It took me less than a month to earn four dollars there and i immediately requested for withdrawal after that and i was paid.
That's a good idea, if you are working on trendri you can earn money there but what I don't really like about them is the earning they have reduced, reducing the earning was not a good idea.

That's a good idea, if you are working on trendri you can earn money there but what I don't really like about them is the earning they have reduced, reducing the earning was not a good idea.
Yeah, you are right. Them reducing their earning was definitely a bad idea, but i don't have any choice than to work there and earn the little i can, since i'm in need of the money.

Yeah, you are right. Them reducing their earning was definitely a bad idea, but i don't have any choice than to work there and earn the little i can, since i'm in need of the money.
At first I was having cool money to be precise passive income not until when trendri reduces there points and start strict blocking of richest users leaving there reason unknown.my account was blocked.

I just got my first payment from trendri forum.

Screenshot-20210104-173842.jpg

Register here
Trendi is a great forum you can answer diffriend types of questions there just remember that you need to follow rules because that's very important if you want to earn there a bit of extra money

If you can earn money that will be a good idea,remember our number one goal is to earn money and take good care of our needs,how much do you earn working on trendri daily?

If you can earn money that will be a good idea,remember our number one goal is to earn money and take good care of our needs,how much do you earn working on trendri daily?
I think they probably reduced there earn points due to either high number of members who are active or due to number of task to be performed a day. Or what do you think about it?

At first I was having cool money to be precise passive income not until when trendri reduces there points and start strict blocking of richest users leaving there reason unknown.my account was blocked.
this is indeed a very sad experience if it is true, i plan on been active on this platform but this kind of review i am seeing is making me a bit skeptical about been active on the platform.

this is indeed a very sad experience if it is true, i plan on been active on this platform but this kind of review i am seeing is making me a bit skeptical about been active on the platform.
I was disappointed after seeing my earnings gone,I try to reach out to the moderator but sadly I wasn't able. You don't have to be skeptic many people are Still enjoy the plartform, precise it's legit and paying

I want to earn a good amount daily so i can able to take good care of my needs, but trendri forum isn't leaving me with much of an option. I don't earn up to a dollar a day there since one can only post on five threads a day there.

That is what I keep saying, I tried out the platform and discovered that it is not possible to make up to a dollar there in a day except some people have a way of going about it that we do not know of

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back