Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
While on Vacation, do you use cash only, card or both? I will only use credit card abroad as I’m covered under Section 75 incase I get scammed or don’t receive the goods and services as described.

On the flip side of the coin, there are some holiday makers that prefer to use cash for privacy and security reasons (for example, card details getting copied?)

What do you do?

While on Vacation, do you use cash only, card or both? I will only use credit card abroad as I’m covered under Section 75 incase I get scammed or don’t receive the goods and services as described.

On the flip side of the coin, there are some holiday makers that prefer to use cash for privacy and security reasons (for example, card details getting copied?)

What do you do?
I prefer carrying both cash and my bank cards while I'm going on a vacation or traveling. However, I usually carry lesser amount of cash for security reasons and also to guide against impulsive spending.

What do you do?
I prefer carrying both cash and my bank cards while I'm going on a vacation or traveling. However, I usually carry lesser amount of cash for security reasons and also to guide against impulsive spending.

I think that you are going to be on a safer side if you are just going to use cash because you are not going to want a scenario whereby you will have some funds hung up somewhere.

Whenever I'm on vacation, I used card. I don't fancy carrying cash around these days even when working or shopping in neighborhood. Another advantage of card is that you can take appropriate measure to get your money when scammed. But, when you're scammed with cash, it will be difficult to make report because you'll lack evidence.

Actually if I am on vocation, I will try to operate based on the rules and regulations. if the rules stated that card should be used, I will abide by it but I will prefer to used cash because that will even be more simple to receive my goods.

It depends on which one you prefer, but if it happens to be I think cash will be more preferably, we have lots of scammers both online and offline you need to be very careful.

It depends on which one you prefer, but if it happens to be I think cash will be more preferably, we have lots of scammers both online and offline you need to be very careful.

I think that if you use credit card anywhere, then you will be charged high interest rates. If you use a credit card in other countries, the bank may charge you much more interest.

I think that if you use credit card anywhere, then you will be charged high interest rates. If you use a credit card in other countries, the bank may charge you much more interest.
That's true, even in my country that's how it works, using real cash will be more preferable than using credit cards, on your own view which one do you think is more preferable, using real cash or using credit cards.

While on vacation , you need both cash and card to enjoy the vacation because sometimes , you might not have access to use your card , so you also need cash on vacation.

Card transactions are likely to be slow and you can have issues with delivering and this is not something you really want whenever you are on a vacation. This is why it is a deal that you should withdraw and hold cash

While on vacation , you need both cash and card to enjoy the vacation because sometimes , you might not have access to use your card , so you also need cash on vacation.

I guess that some cards operate internationally, if I am not wrong. Visa and Mastercard are international brands. Having said that, I have not used any of them, I use international payment processor that works in almost every country.

I guess that some cards operate internationally, if I am not wrong. Visa and Mastercard are international brands. Having said that, I have not used any of them, I use international payment processor that works in almost every country.
Yes you are certainly right , some card operates internationally , cards link master card and visa card , I have used both card , and using international payment processor is also a good option .

Yes you are certainly right , some card operates internationally , cards link master card and visa card , I have used both card , and using international payment processor is also a good option .

It is good to see that you can use a debit card everywhere in the world. However, since I use payment processor, i would prefer online payment processors instead of such kind of cards.

I will mostly prefer to use my card depending on the country, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't have some extra cash with me. Normally it is easier for me to carry out transactions with physical cash than cards.

I think most people stay in restaurants or hotels while on vacation. However, almost all hotels accept cash, credit or debit card among other methods of payments. So it's up to you to decide on the method that you are most convenient with using.

Though i don't really have much money to be contemplating on if I should be using card or cash when travelling or in vacation , using card is the best appropriate thing to do because of unecessary spending .

I use cards during my travels because of the stress having cash in bulk around. Besides shopping online gives rights to exclusive and more cheaper products.
I'll always go for the cashless option whenever I'm charged

What do you do?
I normally use the credit card to avoid unnecessary spending and to be ensure I am not a target for robbers. However, I do keep a small wad of notes on me because I have been to some holiday destinations where they make use of cash as their only payment

Going on vacation , most especially to the place where you don't trust their security system , you are going to need the both , I mean a little cash and your card .

Depends , but mostly for convenience purposes using of card will be my choice since I don't want to stress myself trying to get cash especially in locations or a country's I don't know.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back