What's new

Upwork - SCAM OR LEGIT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date

Deleted member 403

I have just come across UpWork, a freelancing platform after a client approached me regarding a sponsorship. Has anybody else used the Get Paid To Platform? The minimum payout is at 100USD$ and it pays after job completion. It's much like Fiverr.

I have just come across UpWork, a freelancing platform after a client approached me regarding a sponsorship. Has anybody else used the Get Paid To Platform? The minimum payout is at 100USD$ and it pays after job completion. It's much like Fiverr.
I had been introduced about it via social media ,which interacted me to get more information for while got stuck somewhere to be brought in utilization its limited to some countries which why I could be the part of it .though it was further googled whether its real .so the experience need here was limited which couldn't be prognosticated as flop site , it may game changer for you if you go for it.

Upwork is a legitimate platform. Though it is not easy to be verified on Upwork but once you are verified you will be making your money. What is important is that you must have sellable skills.

I don't know if they have set minimum payout these days, however, when I was working on upwork there was no minimum payout threshold. I worked for many years on upwork, since the time it was called odesk, however, later I gave up working on upwork to start my own website.

Upwork is a legit site to make money, however, in order to make money on this site you need to havw specialized skills like graphic designing, web designing, writing and editing, digital marketing, video editing, etc. No everyone can make money on upwork.

Upwork is legit because I've heard and read a lot about them but the only problem I'm having with them is their minimum payout which is hundred dollars, and it's not as easy as that to get hundred dollars just like that. that's why I'm skeptical about the site

Upwork is a legitimate website. I haven't seen anyone who got verified and worked on the site and didn't get paid. The problem is that it seems stressful getting verified by upwork.

The reviews that I have seen when it comes to Upwork have all been on the positive side, but the one thing that I think is a deterrent can be the minimum pay out. Whilst I do understand that when you are working on a freelance site that your earning is much higher than faucets and what not and so you can reach this minimum in a short period of time, depending on the job that you do, the minimum for withdrawal does seem rather high. Also do they support crypto? I have seen that it is only PayPal and direct deposits.

Upwork is a legit platform. As a matter of fact, it has gained so much reputation that can't be overlooked. If such get paid to platform is projected on upwork, the platform must have done it's due diligence, otherwise it would have been blacklisted by upwork. They don't joke with such.

I have heard so much about this work of a website that it is where people get paid for working that it is also similar to all the other freelance websites. I would love to start working in such a site although I don't know the requirement that it acquires for one to work on the site.

I don't know whether upwork is legit or scam because, i have being introduced to it, but am scared of going for it thinking it may be a ponzi scheme, i will also love you to give us some confirmation whether its legit or not.

Upwork is a legitimate platform. Though it is not easy to be verified on Upwork but once you are verified you will be making your money. What is important is that you must have sellable skills.
So it now requires verification to start earning with upwork. Back then when it was odesk is when I registered with them and I was not asked for verification. They have really changed a lot on the website. I don't know if my account will still exist there. I will check it later

I hear that they are very selective about accepting freelancers on their platforms. They are not accepting applications from freelancers with general skills or the skills that is already saturated in their platform.

When I joined, they were accepting everyone. However, when the platform started having a lot of freelancers and very few tasks, they started becoming selective.

Bro upwork is the most reputable freelance site in the world and not a GPT site as the regular ones you see around. So you'll have to get ready to put in work, the competition is high because you'll be submitting proposals alongside other experienced people.

It's safe to use the website Upwork. I haven't come across anyone who worked on the site after getting verified and didn't get paid. The issue is that being verified through Upwork feels stressful.

The website Upwork is secure. I've never met anyone who worked on the site after being verified and did not get paid. The problem is that getting verified through Upwork is stressful.

Upwork is a freelancing platform where you can make money by writing articles online , though i have not worked on the websites , but people working on the site confirms the authenticty .

Upwork is legit and have been around for quite sometime now. In short, the platform has passed the test of time. However, I'm not aware about the minimum payout thing. Maybe it's recently introduced.

Upwork is one of the best freelancing platforms where you can sell your gigs and apply for jobs, but there is a high competition in this website so it would be difficult to find a job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back